Reviews for The Truth Hurts
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Faith was explaining why she wasn't staying in L.A.
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
lol, cute! in a twisted sorta way!
Keith Collins chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Sad, but very good.
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Aw,that was sweet for those two couple and sad for the rest of the AI people who have a ton of regrets. I didn't know this was the sequel to that other fanfic, but I'm glad I stopped by and give this a try.
Lesa chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Wow. Short but very powerful. Faith's words rang true. I would have loved to read some of Wesley's thoughts also. Will we get any story of their New York adventures?
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
This is exactly the way I feel-Angel was so wrong not listening to Wes, not forgiving him after all Wes had done for him and the others. He seems to be able to forgive everyone except for Wes, Lindsey, and maybe Lilah (well, she didn't ask for it, though!). When he chooses to, he finds those he doesn't care for (Lindsey) guilty until proven innocent. No wonder I started to dislike him along the way. Anyway, what a wonderfully well-written story. Excellent!
shahid chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
great story. although i didnt like the implied A/C in this story.
voidhawc chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
How very true. I stopped watching Angel after it appeared that the writers seemed to have forgotten the purpose of the characters in the show.

Very good story. Nice follow on from you other one.