Reviews for In The Blood
Madjedjjlill chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I really enjoyed this.
Well done on a great story.
Aqua Mage chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Great fic ;)
meggie272 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
This is honestly one of the best Discworld fanfics I've read. You've captured Terry's style so well it's uncanny - the mix of light humour and dark steel. There's some beautiful lines, too many to quote at you. I love the resolution to the plot and the way you kept Vimes and Angua's relationship professional despite the obvious connection between them. Very, very well done and a joy to read!
CarrieVS chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Good story!

I would never have thought of it.

The bit with Vetinari was good, he's really hard to do.
Ingledew chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great!Against all probability, you made this idea with those characters work!

*looks around suspiciously*

Are you Pterry himself in disguise?
Kat chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Just reading through all your stories on . This is my favourite one so far. Thank you for the entertainment.
wolf with panther eyes chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
A fanfic featuring Werewolf Vimes? Loved it! Especially the first two chapters, which I feel captured Vimes & Angua perfectly.
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Vimes is indeed a remarkable man.

Very, very good indeed. As you can see you've gone into my favorites.
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
A combo of Vetinari's twisty mind, Carrot's charisma and Sam Vimes sheer Vimesness is an interesting thing to contemplate. Contemplate and shudder. There'd be no stopping such a man and the disk itself might not be big enough for him.

Why doesn't it surprise me that Sam Vimes can beat the curse of Lycanthropy with nothing but his stoneheaded stubborness? :D
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
'Scruffy' LOL
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
*Snicker* I just love your description and depiction of our Mr. Vimes. And you do Pratchett's style very, very well indeed. I am envious.
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
"And To Think That I Saw It On Chrononhotonthologos Street," he read. "By Dr. Sluice."

I love it. Ankh-Morpork is just *made* for Seussian nonsense verse.
The Lammynator chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Great but Vimes should have stayed a werewolf it suited him

Big idea coming on
Samu chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
This ended very nicely. I was surprised at how Vimes defeated his Beast, but he's the only man (fictional and non) that could probably beat it with sheer personality. I love your characterization of him.
Samu chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
'Scruffy Vimes' I knew he couldn't get a cool name like Scar. Scruffy is just so much better.

Very lovely story so far. I've seen this done a couple times, and you have an interesting take on it so far. Quite believable.