Reviews for My Whole Life Too
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2018
This entire time I was thinking either they divorce or end up with a kid. That escalated quickly, who put onions right in front of me..
celino chapter 14 . 11/16/2018
I was crying through this chapter! I love your stories. Please keep up the beautiful work.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2018
Oh my God! I cried... I'm cry now!
Thanks for all and i waiting for more!
CaRu-thewitch chapter 14 . 1/30/2018
Thanks for all!
I was cried, I'm crying now but i waiting for the new text!
CaRu-thewitch chapter 13 . 1/23/2018
:o ! nooo!
malditaQUIL chapter 13 . 1/22/2018
Finally! I always forget that we are one day ahead of you.. hahaha.. My poor Tina.. crossing me fingers that this will be a happy ending ..
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2018
I like it so far, but, if I might make a suggestion, don't use so many adjectives. Really. Some of them don't make much sense, while others just slow it all down unnecesarily.
It's a good story. Let it flow.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2018
I sense something bad is going to happen. Hopefully not to bad. Can’t wait for the next update
Accalia Sage chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
This is a very cute fic so far, though I do have one sugggestion: maybe, instead of focusing all your fancy descriptive words onto some of the more obvious things, which is happening in a way that it sometimes feels like just slightly too much, you could direct some of it into some more detailed description of the little things, to give more of a sense of setting and atmosphere. For example, in a kitchen scene, spoons being tarnished, or mugs chipped, etc.
strangelove9 chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
What a beautiful story! Your Hufflepuff shows here through and through :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Looks like we skipped a few years or months. It’s more t rated not m rated. Still very good. Update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Thanks for the update. Been waiting all week for this! Update Soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
I’ll be waiting to see what happens next. Want to the romance between Newt and Tina start soon I hope. not too quickly but soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
This is a great chapter. The interaction between Queenie and Tina is ver good. I can’t wait for the next chapter to see how Newt is doing. Keep up the great work.
Lamsouth61 chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
Another really good chapter. I like the way you handled the interaction between Queenie and Tina. Very well done. I can’t wait for the next chapter.