Reviews for His Veela Heritage
I have read this chapter so many times compared to the whole story. Draco is totally endearing. And the behavior and dramatics of their children is both adorable and ridiculous. It has become my go-to one shot when I need some funny and hilarious Dramione family moments.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 31 . 9/9
I loved this fic! It was so good.
Love this chapter
Great story. I loved how mature all the characters were. A lot of fanfic author just bash Ron, Harry, Giny for the sake of it without really putting enough meat into their personalities and all. I think you did a good job at showing how their relationship changed and that's just the way it is rather than someone being a bad person.
And I loved both episodes
Nice side story would be this Harry/Giny relationship. Not enough is written about them given they are already a couple but it seems more real that they would have had their own struggles before settling in.
Amista chapter 31 . 9/6
Hihihi cute story
zoesheppard chapter 31 . 9/6
Very much enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for all the work you put into it!
yay
this was absolutely lovely
I loved reading a real family moment, haha
TinySlippers chapter 31 . 9/1
This so sweet.
SlytherinRoya89 chapter 1 . 8/31
Wonderful story and wonderfully written!
Great work!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 31 . 8/30
Brilliant story. You are a very talented author. I genuinely enjoyed the plot of this story and also the way you developed each character. Great job and I can’t wait to read more of your work xx
Dy chapter 31 . 8/29
Hmmmm... Nope! They'll not 'just done' with the kids and definitely will add more boys to the family! Aren't our lovely author wanted to gives them 15 children? No? Hmm.. maybe I confuse this with the other story.. Oh well, at least I already planted the 'seed' in our author's brain.. LOL!
dyslexic penquin chapter 8 . 8/26
Chapter eight was lovely. Don’t fret so much. I find the better the writer the harder you are on your own stuff. :D
aamlkb chapter 31 . 8/21
Aww that’s too funny and sweet
aamlkb chapter 29 . 8/21
Oh no it’s over. Well I see a couple more chapters.
aamlkb chapter 25 . 8/21
How stupid could they get?