Reviews for Struck By Lightning
Roman-Boy chapter 30 . 7/15
Good ending if the story was about two normal teenagers, instead of about Greek and Roman mythology, I mean Percy and Thalia basically committed mythological genocide he spat on his father last will.
He gave Percy and Triton a Kingdom so that his loyal subjects would continue living, but Percy and Thalia just erased all those lives without a second thought including many innocents and good ones.
But had to admit your story is much different than the cliches others, so props for your unorthodox creativity and imagination.
Roman-Boy chapter 26 . 7/15
Damm gotta respect your balls or ovaries.
This is the first time I have read a PJ story in which Poseidon gets killed and made Percy his successor like that.
Roman Boy chapter 23 . 7/15
Bro why all the unnecessary deaths at least let Percy questmates to survive the ordeal and be somewhat happy.
I know of the day of you can't save everyone, but dang at least save a few.
Honest chapter 17 . 7/13
Maybe is because of my militaristic upbringing, but isn't Percy way too emotional He is crying and edgy all the time he should man up and face things with a level head.
Honest thought chapter 9 . 7/13
To be honest neither the Olympians nor the Titans deserve to rule, new Gods should rise to replace the abusive and oppressive current ones especially Zeus.
OkBoomer147 chapter 30 . 5/12
Damn nice.
Loved it.
Well, I just finished this book, and I have to tell you, this book is like a symphony of characters and feelings. There was tragedy, comedy, drama, violence, and peace all wrapped up in one nice package. I really loved how you sent Percy back in time, and made him go through those adventures. It was also interesting how you made Chaos into a villain without the usual cliche percy gets betrayed plot. Thank you, and I really wish other stories had some of the aspects in this story.
halo4hire chapter 30 . 12/25/2020
This is certainly different. I honestly thought you were building it up for a new pantheon to replace the old.
Firelflame1127 chapter 30 . 11/25/2020
i’m an avid reader but i’ve never been more emotional at the ending of a story, much less a fanfiction. the ending tied up everything and the interpretation of the main prophecy from the series tying it all up together just makes the whole thing so good. this was a great read and it was just overall an amazing story!
DebaterMax chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
Well fricking done!
DisneyDCOMLOVER chapter 17 . 9/28/2020
is it wrong to say I hate u for this ending?

PERCEUS JACKSON SHALL NEVER DIE!

*ahem* sorry... um bye
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 30 . 9/2/2020
I have not the words to describe my emotions, for I don not believe they exsist. This was truly an honor to read.
GenericPjoName chapter 26 . 8/14/2020
Your reasoning for Thalia’s enslavement is still retarded. Why didn’t you make a reason that was more reasonable instead of just bad. Call it fucking magic or whatever just don’t pick something bad. Bird box never showed a monster instead of showing a disappointment.
GenericPjoName chapter 22 . 8/14/2020
This is dumb. Percy heals in water. It wouldn’t kill him nor would it mangle corpses like a herd of black market shoppers when there’s only one more microwave.
GenericPjoName chapter 17 . 8/14/2020
This is stupid. Thalia liked Aphrodite’s version of Zeus, not Aphrodite. This is a stupid excuse to get Thalia as a mindless thrall.