Reviews for Struck By Lightning
This was an absolutely amazing read! Well done, although now I’m sad that it’s come to an end. I enjoyed the ending and loved the relationship of Percy and Thalia. Just extremely well created I loved it and thank you for writing it :)
thelordoptimus chapter 30 . 10/2
This was the most wonderful experience, and a great honour to read , the ending , to some , might seem unjustified , but from the view of the 21st century , it's what was most neededa normal life for our heroes ... Thank you , author for this brilliant work
TheNobel1 chapter 27 . 8/30
Good over Evil? Dont make me laugh.
The Olympians are nearly the same as the Titans.
TheNobel1 chapter 25 . 8/30
Dude, Perseus and Andromeda lived a content life.
Death Reaper Z chapter 30 . 8/4
One of the best Fanfics I've ever read. The ending is unorthodox yet great nonetheless, you are a great writer and I wish you all the best.
Roman-Boy chapter 30 . 7/15
Good ending if the story was about two normal teenagers, instead of about Greek and Roman mythology, I mean Percy and Thalia basically committed mythological genocide he spat on his father last will.
He gave Percy and Triton a Kingdom so that his loyal subjects would continue living, but Percy and Thalia just erased all those lives without a second thought including many innocents and good ones.
But had to admit your story is much different than the cliches others, so props for your unorthodox creativity and imagination.
Roman-Boy chapter 26 . 7/15
Damm gotta respect your balls or ovaries.
This is the first time I have read a PJ story in which Poseidon gets killed and made Percy his successor like that.
Roman Boy chapter 23 . 7/15
Bro why all the unnecessary deaths at least let Percy questmates to survive the ordeal and be somewhat happy.
I know of the day of you can't save everyone, but dang at least save a few.
Honest chapter 17 . 7/13
Maybe is because of my militaristic upbringing, but isn't Percy way too emotional He is crying and edgy all the time he should man up and face things with a level head.
Honest thought chapter 9 . 7/13
To be honest neither the Olympians nor the Titans deserve to rule, new Gods should rise to replace the abusive and oppressive current ones especially Zeus.
OkBoomer147 chapter 30 . 5/12
Damn nice.
Loved it.
Well, I just finished this book, and I have to tell you, this book is like a symphony of characters and feelings. There was tragedy, comedy, drama, violence, and peace all wrapped up in one nice package. I really loved how you sent Percy back in time, and made him go through those adventures. It was also interesting how you made Chaos into a villain without the usual cliche percy gets betrayed plot. Thank you, and I really wish other stories had some of the aspects in this story.
halo4hire chapter 30 . 12/25/2020
This is certainly different. I honestly thought you were building it up for a new pantheon to replace the old.
Firelflame1127 chapter 30 . 11/25/2020
i’m an avid reader but i’ve never been more emotional at the ending of a story, much less a fanfiction. the ending tied up everything and the interpretation of the main prophecy from the series tying it all up together just makes the whole thing so good. this was a great read and it was just overall an amazing story!
DebaterMax chapter 11 . 10/16/2020