Reviews for Struck By Lightning
Vu1kan18 chapter 25 . 9/9/2018
This is amazing i love it please dont forget
CPU Cooling Fan chapter 25 . 9/8/2018
Nice chapter overall.
I appreciate the character development that came from Percy's conversation with Pleione, as well as how riptide plays in, though the specific dialogue seems awkward at times. Also awkward is the recitation of the prophecy; the line by line annotation you have is so clunky it breaks the immersion. Not really any way to fix that outside of revealing the meaning of each line as the events occur, but that ruins the mystery aspect of the prophecy, so I would have either left out the thoughts altogether or only focused on the important bits.
Not sure if the fondness for cliffhangers is a good thing or a bad thing :P
Steady Improvement
Uzumaki Shadowfox chapter 12 . 9/1/2018
Please do not let aphrodite screw things up for percy and thalia
Bruce77 chapter 25 . 8/29/2018
Just fucking exhilarating! I’m almost pissed that it ended there! And btw I reread the whole story and I think I caught a few tips on how to bring the lessons and tragedies that you have published into my own story. I’m still working on my own but I have a much better outline and plot set for mine thanks to reading a couple more stories but yours has definitely got me in that bow and arrow mentality. By that, I reference the saying about how an arrow can only be shot by pulling back on the bowstring. Anyway you’re awesome, and you are definitely one of the few I am drawing inspiration from! Looking forward to the completion of this story! Only four more to go! Woohoo!
smh-wyd chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
wow! the writing in this story started out great, but has gotten so much better! i really felt sad when percy’s friends died.

this is meant to be a compliment by the way lol.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 25 . 8/29/2018
This. Was. So. Awesome.

I've read quite a few PJO fics, including several set in ancient times, but I've never read one that started modern, then went back in time to ancient Greece. It's a very neat idea, and I'm really liking forward to seeing where he pops back up.

I'm also very curious if Poseidon made some sort of active choice to let Percy win over Theseus or not. Did the gods know about him traveling back in time, or at least Poseidon?
D00rFr4m3 chapter 18 . 8/29/2018
This. Is. Fuckin. Awesome.

That was a twist that I certainly didn't see coming. I wonder how the gods will react to him? Being from the future and all.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 16 . 8/29/2018
This is very different, I like it.

You've said 'fuck canon, I'll have none of it.' And then did your own thing.

This infiltration, spying, and sabotage thing is really cool, though. Never really read a Percy Jackson fic with espionage.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
Aphrodite is suuuch a bitch. I'm glad Percy figured his emotions out, at least somewhat, because of her though.

This is really good so far.
maximaxps chapter 25 . 8/29/2018
I loved this shit so much
rebfan90 chapter 25 . 8/29/2018
great chapter
D00rFr4m3 chapter 2 . 8/29/2018
This is really neat. I like it a lot, nice alternate take that's not super AU.

We don't really see much of Thalia's softer side in the books, so it's nice to see a characterization of her with more of a chill outlook. Though their friendship seems really strong considering how long they've known each other.
Death Fury chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
wow...

nice job
bunnefant chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
Is this loss?
Nauze chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
That was pretty cool and a nice replacement for Riptide. I like it.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »