Reviews for Struck By Lightning
MasterTrident chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
Three words describe this chapter:

I love it.

Seriously, good job. I especially like how Khronos made a point to Percy that it was a weapon and it was not to be cherished as an ornament. That is incredibly important and all too often you see in stories where people begin to idolise the weapon which they carry and they become almost afraid to offend the weapon itself. If you think about it, Riptide always technically is Percy's own sword in this case, while Pleione is the smith who gives it life again. Everyone else who has carried the sword was merely a vessel which passed the sword on to the next person. Zoë never used it, Herakles never used it, and after them the sword was just in limbo with Poseidon and Chiron before ultimately landing back in Percy's hand at the Museum field trip. When he gives it back to Pleione he's simply passing it back to the person who gave it life in the first place in order to be restored.

And thanks for the shoutout mate. 3
Lord Perseus III chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
i can tell already that the next chapter is gonna be lit
TheFiction101 chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
cant wait for the next chapter!
Chomper32 chapter 24 . 8/27/2018
Great Chapter! Only just got to reading it now, ive had a busy week, but I already cant wait for another one (Hopefully) later today if I got your update schedule right.
rebfan90 chapter 24 . 8/23/2018
great chapter!
Ceiling Fan chapter 24 . 8/19/2018
Nice chapter, very creative
Though the earthquake bit seems a bit deus ex to me
Nevertheless, I await the next update
Loghain Mac Tir chapter 24 . 8/18/2018
Such an amazing story, thank you for bringing some quality into the PJO-community, getting tired of these SonOfChaos/GuardianOfTheHunt/BetrayedByEveryone fanfics so this was an extremely satisfying read. You're fucking fantastic, and I can't wait for you to continue this! 3
Death Fury chapter 24 . 8/17/2018
good job here
Samps3975 chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
Love the story, it sucks that certain people died , but i cant wait for the next chapter
Bruce77 chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
I’m writing my own story and I’ve just started on it. It’s a gamer fic and it’ll be filled with mature themes but a positive tone overall. My point of that was not to tell you that I’m currently writing my own story, more of a bonus. My point was that it’s a real breath of fresh air to read such a great rendition of Percy Jackson, where it’s more like the tragedies of the original myths. It’s more real and gives more lessons, which honestly is harder to do when you have OP characters like I do. So thank you for your awesome writing!
Son of the Maiden 11 chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
I feel this entire journey has seen Percy be tested in many ways and he’s lost more than he’s gained but also that he has grown as a person along with his skills and sword prowess. But all in all this has been a great story and I am a bit bummed out about there only being 6 chapters left but hey maybe you’ve got a plan for a sequel
0zymandias chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
there only being six chapters left is upsetting to say the least but dear god this is one hell of a story and maybe one day (in like twenty years) you'll do the gaia segment
a311243549 chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
Excellent work as always. Nice job using his fatal flaw against him. One error - You wrote that he COULD outrun the lava forever, when it should be he COULDN'T. Kinda sad about the "6 chapters left" thing, but this story has had a good run. I hope Thalia is able to break through Aphrodite's control.
Son of the Maiden 11 chapter 23 . 8/10/2018
Back to back painful yet realistic chapters and showing that our heroes are not saved by the plot armor and it is accurate if we see the Dorians as barbarians ransacking towns to show their superiority obviously they’d leave little to no survivors. Percy is being visibly affected by all this as well slowly becoming more accustomed to the death of mortals but still retaining his better humanity all in all you’re doing great as an author.
Clarent.Zephyrdor chapter 23 . 8/5/2018
This... this is beautiful. I have read many PJO stories that tug at my heart strings. This just became one of them. Percy's hardening as he sees the brutality of the world is a masterpiece, his love for Thalia that keeps him going is heart warming. You have depicted Percy perfectly in this story, one who is truly worthy of being a hero. I hope to see more real soon!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »