Reviews for Struck By Lightning
Son of the Maiden 11 chapter 23 . 8/10/2018
Back to back painful yet realistic chapters and showing that our heroes are not saved by the plot armor and it is accurate if we see the Dorians as barbarians ransacking towns to show their superiority obviously they’d leave little to no survivors. Percy is being visibly affected by all this as well slowly becoming more accustomed to the death of mortals but still retaining his better humanity all in all you’re doing great as an author.
Clarent.Zephyrdor chapter 23 . 8/5/2018
This... this is beautiful. I have read many PJO stories that tug at my heart strings. This just became one of them. Percy's hardening as he sees the brutality of the world is a masterpiece, his love for Thalia that keeps him going is heart warming. You have depicted Percy perfectly in this story, one who is truly worthy of being a hero. I hope to see more real soon!
MasterTrident chapter 23 . 8/4/2018
Actually the pouch of drachmae would be useful to that guy regardless — there's a reason the Ancient Greeks would place a drachma on each eye of the deceased — to pay Charon. I'd imagine it would have some uses except for just the crossing.

Also... nooo Alcaeus... He was starting to grow on me. I kinda was hoping that the boat guy would have been part of the story for at least a while as well...

Oh well.
Vu1kan18 chapter 23 . 8/1/2018
I am loving this fanfic thankyou for the update
rebfan90 chapter 23 . 8/1/2018
great chapter!
Death Fury chapter 23 . 7/31/2018
great job
Industrial Fan chapter 23 . 7/30/2018
What a nice chapter. Flow & imagery was on point, and the unexpected feels was a nice touch
Chomper32 chapter 23 . 7/30/2018
Nice job!
Darksidejuggalo chapter 23 . 7/30/2018
This was a fantastic chapter over all, I’m very happy with this and await the next chapter!
Osravix chapter 23 . 7/30/2018
Nice.
a311243549 chapter 23 . 7/30/2018
I see the tone of this story has definitely changed. It seems they are going through a great deal just to get a trinket for the king of Mycenae. Percy is going to get some nasty PTSD from this, even if he makes it back to his own time.
Waterbender chapter 22 . 7/20/2018
Nice fighting scenes, a lot of people are usually terrible at writing them
Death Fury chapter 22 . 7/17/2018
nice
Chomper32 chapter 22 . 7/16/2018
Nice chapter! Can't wait for another update!
MasterTrident chapter 22 . 7/16/2018
Well actually, thee would have been no Herakles for Perseus to have taken Anaklusmos from as Herakles was the (great?) Grandson of Perseus...

Yes that same one who is his brother.

Lovely.