Reviews for Struck By Lightning
Chomper32 chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
Nice chapter! and next update is on christmas, so woo! See ya then.
pontus first god of the sea chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
I'm loving this story, keep it up and if you are looking for any ideas pm me and I'll try to respond, I don't go on my account very much but I'll try and keep an eye out, also if you could check out my story? And if you like it gimme a shoutout? I'm not "feelin the love" in the review section so I haven't updated in a while, but keep up the good work!
ChrisG155326 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Can't wait for the next arc. Glad you kept Zoe and Bianca alive. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Very nice
Perseus Apollyon chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
You got an update time and everything, shit cuh. I don't know if I've left a review before, probably haven't, but I've been super happy with the way this story has played out since the beginning. Of course it followed the canon story with a few changes here and there to ensure everyone (Bianca,Zoe) survived, and Thalia and Percys relationship develops differently. It's been one hell of a read, wish I can say more, but there really isn't anything left so talk about. Unless we wanna talk about Aphrodites unhealthy obsession with Percy and this evil force that is controlling her? Kronos? Don't know yet, sure we will find out soon enough. Unless she's controlling herself, plot twist. Good shit.
ChampionOfTheHearth chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Love this fic! Aphrodite has the potential to make me violent. See you in two weeks!
blazenite104 chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
good chapter. for once someone has the gods correctly. arrogant to some degree but, more than that very cautious. you haven't brought their characters down a dimension and shown only one character trait. well other than Aphrodite who you clearly have plans with. all in all, it's a good first arc.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Glad to see more non canon content (and more of best girl Aphrodite), I am excited to see where you will take the story from here
rebfan90 chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
great chapter! excited to see their dads reactions!
Death Fury chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Excellent work!
Chomper32 chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Great Chapter! Can’t wait for the next one, and any after that!
travass99 chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
this was the best chapter yet! I loved it!
Lyequid chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Nice story. I fell like it's complete to this point. If you were to do more acts I think you should start a new book
travass99 chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
I can't wait to see what happens
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
Tbh I feel like I’m reading a summary of canon with one haracter swapped and no significant plot changes, at least in this chapter.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »