Reviews for Struck By Lightning
Redstoo chapter 30 . 4/5/2020
It's beautiful. I have readed this for 5 hours
Redstoo chapter 23 . 4/5/2020
The man burped. "Ha, fiesty little girl, this one is". Is this a Yoda reference?
Redstoo chapter 11 . 4/4/2020
This exactly what I needed. I had been depress and still am for their deathsthanks alot Rick). Thank you so much for this.
That Random HP Roleplayer chapter 30 . 3/29/2020
Amazing. Thank you for posting this.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/21/2020
This book was awesome
And I’m glad that I found it and spent my time with this book.
I hope I’ll see read more of your books and greets to all the people who read this book too
Lg Yesse2362
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2020
C103 is my classroom in school
Nice book so far
Lg Yesse2363
ThanksForTheRead chapter 30 . 2/16/2020
Mixed feelings on the story in the end I think?

Past Percywas interesting and the two that were with him did die like I guessed.

Post-return Percyhad some wild power-spiking, which wasn't really... bad... though not particularly good story to me either. I might have missed it, but I was rather confused why Thalia was almost Percy's equal once he gained all his many powers towards the end? In my mind I didn't think that Thalia should've been as powerful as you made her seem, but as I said, perhaps I missed something.

Choice of using primordialsinteresting, I liked it.

Epiloguepersonally was annoyed that it started with knowing Percy and Thalia were together, would have preferred an epilogue where you start off uncertain if the two ever get back togetherand then later be shown to be togetheror not.

That all said, if you came out with another longer story I'd still give it a shot. Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/16/2020
You're an amazing artist!
Love your work...Mortal...
Keep the good work up...
Who knows? Olympus might send a reward...your way...anytime
Athena The Alto chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
Amazing story! Like, AMAZING.
perliastan chapter 30 . 11/3/2019
make more Perliaaaa!
Mystica Lagoon chapter 30 . 10/26/2019
This is brilliant! I especially liked the part in Ancient Greece. Really enjoyed reading.
dragonmasterd55 chapter 30 . 10/10/2019
First off bro fantastic story

The ending was a bit rushed but still bravo

Second hey dumbass people like guess and noir person or whatever your name in fanfic. net review section is about giving helpful feedback, not hating cause you can't make a good story yourself, of you truly hate it that much than guess what no one is forcing you to read, just skip it and don't hate like a little cocked no balled fucking douchebag
fresh kiwi shake chapter 30 . 9/24/2019
this is so beautifulง thank you for this masterpiece! i look forward to reading more of your works
AACM25 chapter 2 . 9/5/2019
It's December right now and Percy is already 14 he should be turning 15 in half a year, so in that sense only one year should be subtracted from Thalia's age, otherwise that would make her younger than Percy.
Passports chapter 13 . 7/29/2019
New York City, New York, USA

Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

You don't need a passport to go between states in the US, or between countries in the EU.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »