Reviews for Struck By Lightning
Kacher chapter 22 . 12/30/2018
This chapter was quite weird.

He didn't need to make a deal with the rebellion.
Nor did he bother ascertain the truth of what they tell or find the whole story.

On top of that, his actions made things only worse, he freed the city, only to be burned in the aftermath.
Yet he seems to only be bothered by little bit.
Kacher chapter 20 . 12/30/2018
Few notes:
review for the last few chapters.
It seems Percy don't use his demigod abilities.
When rowing through the sea, he didn't propel him self forward just using his water forward to just push the boat, nor attempted to gain more energy/power by entering the water.
For a child who fought great foes in the past two years he seemed to allow himself captured quite easy.
I'm aware he is 14 only, naive, and old Perseus is the son of Zeus.

It is just seems Percy doesn't use his potential.

Regarding the story as whole.
It is fun and refreshing, good Percy Jackson stories are so rare, and it is a shame.
Death Fury chapter 28 . 12/27/2018
Very good
TheDiamondTyrant chapter 28 . 12/27/2018
Another good chapter!

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait for the next one, whenever it may be!
speedway brick chapter 28 . 12/27/2018
much enjoyable
definite improvement in your style as well
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 27 . 12/22/2018
This story has got to be one of my two favorite PJO fanfics! I just came across this today and I finished it asap! Keep up the lovely work, and I just want you to know that I'll wait patiently for your next update! 3
Ultimate Alien X chapter 27 . 12/19/2018
I liked it so far , what if as a joke and gift Triton gives Percy Atlantian armor modeled after Aquaman's New 52 suit to go with the Trident he inherited from their father Poseidon and what if Triton is only king of Atlantis and Percy took Poseidon's place as an Olympian as Triton didn't want to be one this way Percy could be the ambassador between Atlantis and Olympus

, and Thalia can replace Aphrodite as the Goddess of Love just as Percy replaces Poseidon as God of the Sea and all his titles [minus King of Atlantis as that went to Triton as well the Father of Horses because he didn't make them] and Domains ...only after a bit of training of course, I mean just think Perseus God of the Sea, Storm-bringer and Earth-shaker [after all before his passing Poseidon made Percy protector of the Seas so why not] and Thalia Goddess of Love, Beauty and Sky [no matter how you slice it Olympus needs a Goddess of Love and the domain of the Sky will allow her to keep her powers over lightning] this way Zeus doesn't have to monitor storms as often with Percy and Thalia controlling them doing it for him and also this allows Thalia to find out about Jason earlier than in canon,

hell you could have them use their predecessors's Roman names along with their's to solidify their place as new Olympians like 'Neptune Perseus' [or as Thalia would call him Aquaman because of Triton's gift to him] and 'Venus Thalia' [so Thalia can finally get rid of the name Grace and Aphrodite's Roman aspect didn't really do anything to her or anyone so yeah] but still keep their mortal last names [or at least Percy's as a married couple] as a cover for when they go to the mortal world it's alright if you don't use this idea, I just thought this would liven up the story a bit,you could say Aquaman was Poseidon's favorite superhero and the armor was going to be Triton's gift to him but gave it to Percy instead as he kind of looked like their late father

Anyway great story so far I hope to see more of it, keep up the good work!
Chomper32 chapter 27 . 12/11/2018
Nice work once again!
rebfan90 chapter 27 . 12/4/2018
great chapter!
Death Fury chapter 27 . 12/3/2018
excellent job
Bruce77 chapter 27 . 12/3/2018
Glad you’re back man. Lol I saw this was updated and I immediately went to reading it. But it feels like you lost touch with this story, tbh. Your writing seems a little sloppy compared to your previous chapters. The writing wasn’t as powerful as they were before, if you know what I mean. But you’re probably just suffering from a bout of writers block after being away for so long. Nonetheless, I am happy you’re going to finish this and I’m looking forward to the last epic face off. Good luck and KUTGW.
a311243549 chapter 27 . 12/3/2018
AWESOME! Minor nitpick: the dining pavilion never had a roof, and I think the benches were always stone. Also, is it weird that when I read the chapter title I started hearing "The Roses of Success"?

Anyway, nice job! Poseidon's final message to Percy was very touching, and I like how you resolved things with Triton. Finally, is it too late in the game to bring in the Romans? If we're already at "Finale", then I guess it is, but it could have been cool. Any chance of a sequel?
[0919PT 12/03/20182]
8.99 chapter 27 . 12/3/2018
It doesn’t feel like I’m reading the same story. It feels like dialogue took a step back, and the way you focus on emotional aspects tends to be repetitive and heavy handed. Some parts of the story read strangely because the characters are out of character. Nevertheless, I’ll see this through the end, however long it may take to update.
DarcGM chapter 27 . 12/3/2018
Even though I’m gonna have to reread everything, thanks so much for that awesome update! It’s hard not to sympathize with Percy since that scene is so good! Take your time; you’re already better than most authors in updating, and it’s okay if you can’t finish it extremely quickly, so... thanks for the chapter!
Septimus714 chapter 26 . 11/17/2018
Holy fuck! This is the best Thalia/Percy story I've read so far! I absolutely cannot wait to read more. Well done!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »