Reviews for Very Secret Diary of Haldir of Lorien
Time Lady Quazar chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I finally got a new computer and can get onto this site reliably.

Hee hee-funny! I'm ashamed to say that it took me a couple seconds to figure out who the "smelly elf wanna-be" was.

Clever!
HRT chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Your tone is just perfect in this story. You do a wonderful Haldir.
get-rid-of-this-account chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Wow! What a great tribute to The Very Secret Diaries! You shoukd condiser writing a few more... (Perhaps Theoden? Or Eowyn?) or extending the ones that already exist... *cough Frodo cough* Great job, this deserves to go on my favorites list! :)
The Green Imp chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
You are beautiful for writting such a perfect story. Long live Haldir!
jEM chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Fantastic it's been a l%3 time since iv'e read someting so funny. I WANT MORE!
MyGirlCrais chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Don't suppose we could convince you to write some for the others? Some of the bits in RotK were just begging for this treatment...
Mistress Saigon chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Go bitchy Haldir!
Isilwen-Telpefion chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Hahaha! Beautiful just beautiful! Write more please. Loved the Nair in the shampoo part. Poor poor Rúmil (knits Rúmil a nice hat to keep his head warm. Poor baby)
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Great stuff! I especially like the comment about "Galadriel's bitch." I think we all know who that is.

Though I do feel sorry for poor Rumil.
thewistfulmistressofhaldir chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
HAHA! I loved his diary...it was very haldir-esque. v.g., especially cracks on Legolas. We know who's the better elf! (haldir! haldir!)
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Stupid Orcs indeed. Poor Haldir. Original story.
Lady of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Heya, Bithy! DarthSnuggles here, and I am again LMAO because of this VSD...

"Day 15: Got word from Lady Galadriel and her bitch that I am to lead Galadhrim archers to aid humans at Helm's Deep. Am v. pleased, as was given butch golden armor, big red cloak, and command of many sexy elf-boys. Felt multitude of eager eyes burning into back(side) as we marched to Rohan. Go me!"

LOL! You've really got a way with names - "Mr. Stubbles, man-thing, The Flaming Projectile, Galadriel's bitch"... You'd best get to work on Éomer's VSD, missy! ;)
trianiigirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
*giggles like a schoolgirl* Tee hee hee hee!

Super job, Bithy- especially liked "...is obvious that Mr. Stubbles is pervy Hobbit fancier," as well as "Day 6: Contemplating revenge. Day 10: Still contemplating revenge. Day 13: Perfect revenge still eluding me." Wonderful additions!

Also very *squeeish!*- "Day 16: Still marching. Torturing young archers by swaying hips in particularly alluring fashion. Is quite satisfying." *squee!*

"Day 17: Devised brilliantly effective hip swaying/hair flipping combo. Could be deadly in battle." ~ of this I have NO doubt! :D

*claps for a job v. well done"