Reviews for The Road of Souls
SamManta586 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
*wipes away fountain of tears* That was so beautiful! I love it so much, and it's so hard to find these types of stories that have brotherly fluff between Yami and Yugi instead of puzzle shipping! You're amazingly talented and skilled! Well done!
apocalypseHunter chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
VERY nice. I extremely like this and your whole portrayal of Yami and Yugi's brotherly relationship. You can especially tell because I added it to my favorite, and I RARELY do that. w

I REALLY enjoyed it.

Satora
Lolchen chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow. This is a very original story, and I like how you fit the YGO universe with the Egyptian Book of the Dead. It fits very well indeed, and made for a lovely story. I enjoyed reading this very much and want to thank you for writing this. On a rainy afternoon like this, it is something I appreciated much. The plot and writing style were great, and I love the ending.

Lolchen
magdilen chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Good job.
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This story was awesome, absolutely spectacular, the usual omigod-must-fave-NOW type of stuff.

Uh, usually I leave long-ass reviews saying how I loved it and what my favorite moments are and a HUGE thank you for keeping everyone in-character and everything, but I know very well that you have a sequel here, so I'm just typing as quickly as possible to be able to move on to that 'cause I REALLY wanna read it.

So thank you very much for writing this; finding stories like this is what makes coming to this site worthwhile, and I'm going straight over to your other stories and to hell with my Finals essays I need to start writing soon.

Oh, and by the way? Yeah, you've been faved.
starwefter chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
WOW!

HOLY FREAKING AWESOMENESS!

One of the absolutely best stories I have read anywhere, ever!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Daw...I...you...you win at life for writing this!
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I really enjoyed that a lot. I especially liked the ba and ka explanation, and the excerpts from the Book of the Dead. Great job!
kurogandaa chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
wow, Im simply, speechless. one of THE best fanfictions I've ever read. And Ive read loads. Very canonish, Id SO want to see more from you! awesome job!
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow... just wow. This is an incredible one-shot, and I completely enjoyed it. I'm just going to have to put you on my author's alert list. Very well done!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Huh, I didn't know I hadn't reviewed for this. Being a prequel to College Years, it makes perfect sense. It's a beautiful(i guess you can say)one-shot, and for some reason, I can't stop reading it. My fave part is when Yugi collapses in the 'box'. For some reason, I don't know why. Keep writing, I can't wait for the sequel to College Years!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
*Squees* This was so sweet and adorable! I loved it so much Lovely work! *Tear*
Oroko chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I have to say, I've never read one like it. I have always commended Kazuki Takahashi's unique and ingenius style, and coming this close to the real thing is no small feat. Very in character, well-written, and one kickass story. Especially the Ba and Ka part, I NEVER could have come up with that.

"Owari" is the Japanese word for "end," correct? Once again, very clever.

In fact, the only thing I would add is more actual Puzzleshipping...but that's just the insane yaoi fangirl in me talking, so that dosen't even matter.

Beautifully done, I applaud you.

In other words: OMFG, THIS FREAKIN' RULES!
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Ho. Ly. Crap.

I was so going to go to sleep. I was so going to get enough rest so I wouldn't fall asleep in Chem class. But, I decided, one more story.

This is the best Yu-Gi-Oh fic I have ever read, and one of the best fanfics I have read, period. It was perfect. Holy crap. It was canonical, the characters were spot on, the plot and theme were wonderful, the dueling was believable, and the Egyptian stuff was authentic and pertinant... What can I say? You have made my night.

What a great interpretation of Yugi, Yami, and the whole Yami/Hikari phenomenon. I LOVE IT!
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 10/16/2004