Reviews for Footwork
Can update the new chapter please
Christian Marco chapter 23 . 5/9
Nooooooooooooooooooooo ;-; I've been waiting over a year now and theres still no update ;-; pls update soon it will make my day :)
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 1 . 4/22
I'm late, but it's been a lil more than a year and now I'm very concerned..
Silverfan1 chapter 5 . 4/22
OMG IVE READ UR RANFICTION TEN TIMES KEEP IT UP PLS ITS AMAZING!
rando chapter 12 . 4/21
ITS NO USE!
Well, officially a year has passed since the last update.
"The next chapter won't take as long, promise!" It's been a WHOLE DAMN YEAR, from April 11, 2020- April 11, 2021. The last update toke at least half a year, THIS ONE IS TOOK A WHOLE 12 MONTHS! ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE AT THIS POINT!?
Why my mind thinking of shipping Shadow and Momo Yaoyorozu? And would love to see the interaction of Shadow and Eri.
Tacocat chapter 23 . 3/25
It's almost been a year... hope you're okay! I LOVE this story and I don't want it to end, but if you did or ever do end it, plz tell us in a chapter?
I love Priscilla chapter 15 . 3/25
silver can ran up to 700miles without flying
bro momento chapter 23 . 3/22
It really is sad that you wont be continuing the stry, giving the fact that its been almost a year now, hope its not something personal though.
I am hoping to finally read a new chapter soon.
Good Luck ;)
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 1 . 3/5
Excccuuuuusseee me fellow human, but how's it? I mean like.. k it's been like a year, wrong time to disappear, so... Then again I probably already said that in another review, but who know,no can't remember. I didn't feel like going to another phone where I was signed in, so it's still me. Aaannyywayyy, idk. Stay safe, to you and everyone who may or may not read this ;))
Mideku Brandio chapter 2 . 2/14
Damn, I forgot to mention Endless Possibility for the song suggestions to use for the hypothetical idea of a Battle of the bands for the school festival arc. I’m more leaning towards Endless Possibility now, but the previously mentioned songs are good. Anyways I’m rereading the story again because I love returning to the story, it’s just so damn good
RetroSonic1991 chapter 23 . 2/14
I'm really enjoying the story so far! Not to be pushy or anything, but I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Like I said, not to be pushy...
MayanPanther chapter 2 . 2/4
Can’t believe that I only stumbled onto this now! Really love your writing and love the character dynamics, super excited to read more!