Reviews for Footwork
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Loved the chapter
Hey have you seen the Sonic boom show series finale where Sonic and Shadow fight metal Sonic can you do that in your fanfic
Matthew Cruz chapter 22 . 12/6/2019
Question are you gonna put others sonic villains like Black doom and Solaris in even Oc Villains like Nazo since i freaking wanna see Shadic, if not i'm ok with it, anyway will Sonic, Shadow and Silver get weapons?like the Weapons in the Sonic and the Black knight, for example: Caliburn, Arondight and Laevatein(since it's Blaze's weapon) just asking because i'm wondering will you give The Hedgehog trio some weapons.
Snoc the Dog chapter 22 . 12/5/2019
I'm late to the party but after seeing Nighteye's quirk, how much trouble do you think he'll have dodging Sonic's attacks.
StrikerTj chapter 14 . 11/20/2019
When are u gonna update the next chapter?
NewMystery356 chapter 22 . 11/16/2019
Desperation makes for strange bedfellows; as Eggman has now found out. The bit about customer service was also a hoot as well. As for Momo using [Creation] to replicate Shadow's energy-conducing bracelets, that's a really creative work-around for it as long as the atomic composition can be quantified and ILLUSTRATED.
Christopherprime22 chapter 12 . 11/12/2019
"It's no use!"
Ahhh, the memories...The agonizing memories. XD
Christopherprime22 chapter 9 . 11/12/2019
Damn, you are dead set on making this the worst tournament of Izuku's life aren't you? I'm enjoying everything else, but it just seems like Izuku's getting the short end of the stick at every important plot point so far (besides the outcome of the cavalry battle).
Super Shadowsonic chapter 22 . 11/11/2019
It's kinda funny in situations like these I actually root for Eggman. A part of me hopes you characterize him like how he is in the comics. Like the guy is a full blown evil super villain dictator who ya don't wanna cross. I'm sure once Eggman has metal he'll be back on top and with the advance technology in MHA universe he could be a real threat. If only the league knew how dangerous Dr. Robotnik is. If they only knew.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2019
Great chapter as usual. Oh and since you haven't played Sonic Battle that explains some stuff, I just thought you could use those moves as an inspiration in case you run out of moves to use or having trouble writing about them. Also in Sonic Battle, later in the game, Shadow stated that he no longer needs the Chaos Emeralds to use his powers, except the time space manipulation of Chaos Control of course, which is why we see him teleportating in Sonic 06, Sonic Generations, and other places even though he had no Chaos Emeralds with him. I hope that does not change the plot of your story too much. But you should check out the story in Sonic Battle, it is definitely one of the best stories in the series and since we seem to have a lack of good stories in the Sonic series lately, you should take a look at it.
StrikerTj chapter 10 . 11/4/2019
Is there gonna be a new update?
StrikerTj chapter 22 . 10/21/2019
I hope u keep on updating I wanna see shadow fight off against a villain
Johnny Spectre chapter 22 . 10/19/2019
Ujiko Daruma will demand Shadow for the Noumu Project. He's already the biologist Robotnik
FanMic chapter 22 . 10/18/2019
This I like. I don't mind if you take a while. We all know that life just get's in the way. And I'd rather have a delayed story than a rushed story.

I almost forgot about this story too. (Shame on me!)

And seriously though, I wish I could write as good as you.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2019
It's a shame no more Sonic characters will be introduced, I was hoping a pink little rascal could worm her way into the story.
Althea Sirius chapter 22 . 10/18/2019
It's gonna take awhile for them to get used to Shadow, huh?
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »