Reviews for Footwork
Love it
Guillermo Riers chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
update soon, please
Guillermo Riers chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
you felt me on a cliffhanger
SilentXD7 chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
Interesting story. I hope you continue with the series and I see great potential in this story.
OGGuy21 chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
I'm quite eager to see more. I like that tension between Sonic and Bakugo, I can see that Sonic will show Bakugo whose boss.
VermilionC4 chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Yes, another chapter! The little bit you added of people suspecting of Sonic having 2 quirks really will spice things up especially now that everyone knows he was recommended by All Might. The reactions were just about what I was expecting too and some not, like Sonic being so different looking would stand out even a little bit considering his height and features but the potential rivalry between Sonic and Bakugo really surprised me and has me excited . Knowing Sonic though he has nothing to worry about here unless Mr. Mind Control can overwhelm Sonic's mind which has been tested by psychic users before like the Ifrit from Rivals 2 and that jellyfish race from Sonic Chronicles. I can't wait till the next chapter!
Divine above question chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Nice story you got there. Make sure you finish it.
JustAnotherNameToHideTheShame chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Can wait to see where this goes
VirusChris chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Awesome chapter! So glad you continued it man! I'm loving how Sonic the Hedgehog is interacting with this world. I'm curious, do you plan to introduce more of Sonic's friends later down the line, or no? Any villains from Sonic's world? I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Metal Sonic showing up or Dr. Eggman. Perhaps Zavok maybe?

Well having Sonic in the sports festival, I wonder what changes you'll make to it with Sonic in the mix. Now that you've establish that Sonic was recommended by All Might I hope you have some interesting plot elements involving that tidbit like the League of Villains hearing about it and Sonic's performance in the obstacle course.

Perhaps you could include some of Sonic's moves from Sonic Battle with his fighting abilities like using his speed to create whirlwinds and such. And perhaps involve some of Sonic's abilities from the Adventure games like the Bounce Ring from SA2 where you can continuously bounce on his downed opponent over and over again.

I know he needs the Chaos Emeralds to use Chaos Control, but perhaps you could use it in limited capacity like for teleporting in the surrounding area maybe? Just some suggestions to spice up Sonic's use of his supersonic speed.

I hope to see more interactions with the students too, like with Izuku and his close friends. Perhaps have him talk to the others not normally seen a lot like Mina and Momo for example? Tokoyami too seeing as they're "similar" a bit.

Even Tsuyu could comment on her keen intuition that something's different about Sonic like she did with Izuku's quirk being similar to All Might's.

Also I can't wait when you have Bakugo knocked down a peg with his ego. I'll admit he's amazing as a hero with his powers and smarts, but his personality is trash. I really disliked him when he was first introduced and even still dislike, but maybe not as much. He's still got a long way to go before he can "redeem" himself in my eyes.

So I take it Sonic will be in first place for the first event?

Anyway looking forward to the next chapter!

Until next time, this is VirusChris signing off! Sayanora my Nakama! Laters!
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Awesome chapter.
gwencarson126 chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
Jss2141 chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Called it! Sonic's going to kill it.
In Brightest Day chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Interesting
OGGuy21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
C'mon dude, I'm curious about this! Keep on going!
AmeliaDry chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I really like how this is going so far. I can't wait to see how Sonic interacts with the UA students.
I was so bummed when I saw there was only one chapter. I hope you make more!
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »