Reviews for Be : Hinata
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/20
I like how this was written, though her age is a bit off in this series. Still, I was able to overlook it with how in character the story was, and it's something that could be fixed simply by changing the age to fit the series. Not to mention the fact I don't know what was known back then about the characters ages, so there may be another reason for the discrepancy.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
wow ok that was really really good and that really is the was I picture hinata's life really i just seem to think the worst but still a great story
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was incredible. I absolutely love how you developed Hinata.
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that Hinata 's mother died when Hinata was a young child. The story is very good, though.

Thank you for the story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
nice. ps: she was 12 when the chuuni exam started
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
i think this story is probably one of the most accurate about hinatas life and one of the more believable :).

genin graduation is 12 years of age :)
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw, that's sad. Poor Hinata. I always knew the Hyuugas were majorly fucked up, but this just amplifies that.

-Insane Slytherin
Krisymkk chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
they were actually about 12 during the Chunins.
12356789-1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
it was so sad. do you thik you could make a sequal with hanbi and hinata speaking to each other? but anyways i loved it!
Saskie chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
T_T Poor Hinata...
ilikebluepineapples chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
sweet and heartwrenching. congratulations!
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Its good..and a fanfiction could be...i love ur style of writing
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
this story was so sad but i loved it! keep writing!
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
that was gorgeous. i love nejihina fics.
noname chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
'sniffs' Darn main house 'sniffs' how just could they treat Hinata-chan that way 'sniffs'.

Fic points: 10/10. It deeply touched my heart...