Reviews for God Amongst Men
Fear not the darkness chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
its really good..are they demons or humans?
Artemis4evr chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
I love you! please update soon, although it seems you haven't updated in quiet a few years. I will keep hoping until you give word
Serenity Dinago chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
nice
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
the story is good

but i do think that it is going a bit to slow and some of the times it is confusing.

mayb you should speed the story up, but center some chapters on building relationships. thats a easy way to do things because ot speeds it up and you still get to build relationships.
Oro chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I would very much appreciate an update, that I do(cuz I really like it).
Avatrenai chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
PLEASE UP DATE!
Avatrenai chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
Avatrenai chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
ILUVYOURSTORYSOMUCH
Kaya chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
This is a really good story! Please update soon, i am so eager to find out what will happen next.
Keito-chan chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I love your story!

lots of luv,

Keito-chan
queenanneus chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
If you do update, then I cannot wait to read the rest. lol, I love how you ended the chapter. Keep up the good work.
Serebellum chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
i love this story! its so hilarious! please keep up the great work and update soon! _
Absentia chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
*cries, whines, pouts, and glares* WHY haven't you UPDATED? It's been roghly four months! I want more I want more I want more I want more NOW! *gets popped upside the head* Ow! *turns and glares at a winged prettyboy*

Raef: Geez, stop acting like a spoiled brat. You know good and well that whining like that doesn't help the authors to write more. *rolls his eyes*

*smacks his arm* Shaddup, priss! I *know* it doesn't work, but what else am I supposed to do, ya candyass fairy?

Raef: *glares* You call me a candyass and question my sexuality, and you expect me to actually gratify you with an ANSWER? You must be even more insane than I'd conjectured, woman!

*smiles evilly, a wicked glimmer in her eye, reaching behind her back and-*

Raef: O.O *waves frantically, going pale* Don't shoot!

*-and whipping out a cell phone* Silly Raef. I'm not going to shoot you. *smiles endearingly* I'm just calling my lawyer.

Raef: *eyeing her warily* Your... lawyer? Why, pray tell?

*finger hovers ominously over the speed dial* Because... *smiles disappears* BECAUSE I'M GONNA SUE THE MUSE COMPANY FOR SENDING ME A USELESS FREELOADER LIKE YOU!

Rafe: A lawsuit? NO! *makes pacifying motions with his hands* Oh god, not THAT Nyx! I could lose my job! I swear, I'll do anything you ask, just DON'T SUE! *gets down on his knees and hugs her around the legs*

*peers coolly down at him* Anything, hmm?

Raef:
StarChickX7X chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
this story was so good pleze continue it i absoloutly luv it
LadySilverDragon2 chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
omg THIS IS AWSOME! you HAVE to update soon!