Reviews for Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn
Tovath chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
This is very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed read a fic based on one of my favorite games
Rie Mizuki chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Like it so much!
bonsei chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
"Souleater wants you"...O_O
maskedgoomba chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
nice final chappie. A boss fight immune (well-kinda immune) to the souleater, a realistic explaination of the retreat of Jowston Forces and of course, development of Tir and Kasumi. *Sigh* not a happy ending, but I'll take it since it was so well written.
maskedgoomba chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
very nice. Tir to the rescue. Looks like he can still break out of the little coccon of angst and self-pity he's put around himself. *Crossing my fingers* hoping for a happy ending.
maskedgoomba chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I loved it. Each character is development is coming around nicely. Writing is done very well. You put enough description to build atmosphere, yet your writing isn't burdened by long winded paragraphs that would make people want to click the back button. Now for the next chappie
Plug chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
With very few technical faults and a strong overall atmosphere as well as some top-notch character development, this was a very good story. Thanks a lot for writing it, I enjoyed every minute of reading it. Hope to see more Suikoden works from you.
Deth Apacolypse chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Uhm you may want to rename this fic.

the term Memory, Sorrow, and THorn is the term for a trilogy of books by Ted Williams I think it was. The books at The DragonBone Chair, the something stone, and Return to Green Angel Tower.
A.C chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
Hey, forget Sailor Moon, Suikoden so much better. I'm eager to read the conclusion of your wonderful story. Your editor must have done a good job as I didn't notice any infuriating grammatical errors like in other fics.
Plug chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
Excellent.

The issue of the first chapter being too short was dealt with perfectly with this installment. Again, this continues to be a very exciting and gripping read, with few faults; if any. Thanks for writing it, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installement.

Happy writing.
Foregiver-Sign chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
A good story _, a nice start anyway.

Good writing _

Reminds me, maybe I should start writing my fanfics again, or at least finish them, lol _

It's been awhile since I've read or write, all that homework just piles up on you, don't it _

Great start, keep writing!
Plug chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Very well done. I like how you're working things in *without* Pahn and Gremio, which is original, at least as far as I've seen. You've got the workings of a potentially very epic and enthralling tale here, and I hope you don't give up on it. As for criticism, my only recommendation might be to make your chapters a bit longer, but that's just my personal preference.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this. Keep up the good work.