Reviews for For our love, I would do anything
Love this chapter. I wonder what the Sheriff is not telling her big mouth daughter.
Update soon please.
One thing I noticed is that you tend to use 'd where it should be 'll. For example at the end when Jenna says "...and we'd talk about this as a family when he's calm tomorrow" it should be "we'll talk".
That's going to be hard for Jeremy to forgive, Jenna too, although she at least already knows Elena tried... Also she's gonna be saved (maybe), and already got more info than te first time around...
Anyway, I'm waiting for Damon to ask Elena how she could leave his future self to come back to the past, why he wasn't enough to keep her there, as I doubt he would guess it's his death who pushed her off the edge.
Dove chapter 14 . 4/26
Grate chapter! Bonnie had no right telling Jeremy about there parents. Please update faster next time.
ScarletRose chapter 14 . 4/25
I am so glad you updated, very good chapter, you write Delena beautifully and you get the fundamentals of love and relationship absolutely right.
yuiop chapter 14 . 4/25
Nice
Damonfangirl chapter 14 . 4/25
Nice chapter. I like how Elena didn't hide anything. I wonder how they will deal with Elijah and Klaus. ..post new chapter soon and make it more Delana yummines.
amazing Aisha chapter 14 . 4/25
Thanks for update . I am glad Elena told everyone about her secret...Damon reactions were natural and I liked how Elena convinced him that she loved him more. I hope you save Rose and I really hope Jeremy forgive her soon...please update done writing this chapter.
I have been looking for a good time travel fic for awhile and I finally found one, love your story!
Pineapple-Bubbly Kyrie chapter 1 . 4/10
Loooove this! Update sooon pleaseeeeee
Satoru Ryoma chapter 13 . 4/2
It was great I hope you finish it soon. I really thought Elena would turn herself before Elijah and Klaus showed up. That way it was meaningless but I guess either way Klaus would punish them for it. I'm guessing you will deal with Originals and then it's over, if Originals isn't around and Elena knows about Silas they won't go looking for the cure.
MultiMom chapter 13 . 2/24
Your AU is so clever. I have read so many of these and I am enjoying your story and your rewrite of Elena’s life.
Looking forward to the next chapters
come on!
yuiop chapter 13 . 2/12
Nice
laura chapter 13 . 2/11
Keep going, I love it, your story is fantastic, great, interesting.
Please update. ... Thank you.