Reviews for Where The Heart Is
iamlunch chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I admit, I never liked TR fics but this one was quite good!
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
maschan chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Good story so far. Normally I wouldn't comment on a finished story until I finish reading it, but I just wanted to point out one thing that I noticed. You had Pikachu leave the cell room twice. Once with the note to Geovani (I know that's spelled wrong), and again when Ash was leaving to go help Matt.
AshandMistyLove chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
um. WHAT DO I SAY? so, Ash and Misty, were childhood pals, both of their parents murdered. And Sabrina, Erika, Blaine, Koga and LT. SURGE all DEAD?

VERY FREAKY STORY, BUT EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD.
SatoKasu4ever chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
awesome story!

I loved it!

AAML pokeshipping 4 ever!
draco122 chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
wow that was just so amazing. Your stories speak to me in so many ways. I love them. This is one of the most heaviest stroies i have every read. I loved every second i spent reading it. Something at the end about the other gym leaders would have been nice. You know like Ash morning them but thsi is yoru story so i can not say. Over all it was 15 out of 10 maybe 20 out of 10.

draco122 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
it is wonderful each chapter jsut gets better and better. How do you do it?

draco122 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
wow that was even havey then the last chapter. I am shaking in my boots. (Not wearing boots) But that was nice. And scary. Might want to rasie the rating a bit jsut a thoguht.

draco122 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
oaky that was heavy and hard core having ash killed Sabarina i know she was tuff but she did not deserved that.

FTEcho 4 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Yay. Good story again. This story reminded me a bit of Bittersweet Romanticide's "Rebellious Thinking". Actually, I think this one was written first, but they're both pretty different. The Team Rocket angle is similar, but not by a whole lot.

Um... I liked the plot, and I liked especially how you managed to keep Pokemon a part of it, even though there were guns and all that. Few can do that successfully.

I very much liked the ending, although I think that the police would probably still arrest Ash. I mean, he had a change of heart, but he was still an accomplice to five murders. They'd probably be lenient, but they'd still arrest him. But I'm willing to overlook that. I enjoyed the developing Ash and Misty romantic plot through the entire novel. And now I'm done reviewing, because I'm very, very tired.

Oh, and I really like that Dream Theater line. It doesn't work here, but it does pretty well sum up the events of all the Love stories, especially LUV. I have another line for this one, the last lines of "In the Presence of Enemies Pt. 2":

"In the hour of darkness,

the moment I feared has passed,

the moment I lost my faith,

promising salvation;

My soul is my own now,

I do not fight for you,

Dark Master."

I think I can find a Dream Theater line for anything at this point. They have a lot of songs.

James
SDM56 chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Awesome.
Shippo123 chapter 10 . 3/27/2004
That was so good! One of the best! It belongs in my favorite stories list...
- Bai! Keep writing!
Shippo
DaJollyMan chapter 10 . 3/20/2004
O! This fanfic was awesome. Very original!
Nice Work..
PS: School Days is awesome too!
The Awakener Viari chapter 10 . 3/19/2004
AW! it was great! i loved the ending! great fic.
jade destiny chapter 10 . 3/19/2004
omg..i loved ur story. i was so excited to read the next chapter. good thing all the chapters were already here so i can jux read it instead of waiting..i wud have been crazie if i had to wait. omg..this is so good..i might scream D