Reviews for So ready
Bookwormkat1 chapter 18 . 9/29
this is fantastic
JaneWa chapter 1 . 9/9
I need Part 2! Please...
Continuar por favor , es muy bueno.
Ccbaby93 chapter 18 . 5/26
Is there part two?
bellaruthless chapter 18 . 3/24
I would give just about anything for part 2
Foxy527 chapter 7 . 3/14
I just found your story and I am so intrigued. Let me begin by saying that I read a LOT (a couple of books every week) and I have never seen anyone write a "love scene" with the emotion you did. You completely captured the seriousness of the moment (losing her virginity) while also making it both incredibly sweet AND erotic. I could FEEL the emotions from both of them and must say I was completely in awe of how gently Jack treated her. (As if I needed MORE reasons to love him! LOL). It was very beautifully written. Great job!
It's not very often that I stay up all night to read a fanfiction but I had to start and finish this All In the same day. I just couldn't put it down. Please for the Love of All That is Holy and my sanity tell me there is going to be a part 2
O'Sloth chapter 18 . 2/23
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Shibbylicious chapter 18 . 12/27/2019
part 2? please!
xXISwearToBlackBalloonsXx chapter 18 . 7/13/2019
Love your story! Can't wait for part two!
Death-to-your-heart chapter 18 . 5/2/2019
Ive really enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it! 3
MamaDrama chapter 18 . 5/1/2019
Soo... do we get part 2 soon? :)
Joker Army chapter 18 . 4/30/2019
End of part one meaning part one of this book or will part two be another story?happy to see more! The pirates all consoling Elizabeth was a lovely touch
Anno1701 chapter 18 . 4/30/2019
Very good, can't wait to see how this will go on! I love your story!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 4/30/2019
I'm heartbroken to see we've come to the end of this amazing story. It's been a mindblowing ride and I want to thank you for giving me the very story I ever wanted to be written for POTC, the plot that PTB should've provided themselves yet were too small-minded to do so!

As nasty as Will behaved in previous chapter and as annoying a twerp I always thought him, he does have the right to be angry and feel betrayed, because he WAS betrayed and such emotional state makes people say things they don't mind in an attempt to make their betrayer feel the agony they are feeling themselves.

"I married someone else" is after all one of the worst ways of how to break up with someone, especially someone you've been engaged to and whom you'd made wait for over a year to get to the marrying part. Wouldn't be surprised if he was thinking "She strung me along for over a year, but she marries this guy within days!" and wonder whether her feelings for him were true or maybe he was just a consolation prize because she thought she couldn't have the guy she actually wanted.

But enough about Will (whom I never liked tbqh - partly because of that forced fake romance with Liz that PTB shoved down our throats and partly because he was a hypocrite); what I wonder now is will there be a sequel?

Can't imagine the search for Jack going any other way than it did in canon (unless there was a LOT of introspection for Liz about her feelings and hope for future), even with her new status as his wife/widow; but from the point on where they do find him there could be lots of changes to the canon.

For example, instead of standing at attention and feeling guilty as Jack goes on with his "four people who wanted to kill me" she could just grab him, give his mouth and tongue something better to do, and drag him behind the nearest dune while shedding their clothes along the way. Can't honestly think a better way for Liz to say hello to Jack. :) Plus that would make him well clear that he was wrong and just what feelings she has for him.

I also wonder whether Jack left a souvenir in Liz's womb. She IS still young enough to be very fertile and it only takes one time (and she obviously wasn't at the end of her cycle, but somewhere in between)... While it would definitely complicate things as AWE was a very physically intense movie with stuff that could end her pregnancy (like turning ship over, running, fighting, etc.), it could also take a story in very new direction. Would that Chinese Captain think she was Calypso if she was visibly pregnant? Would he try to force himself on her when it was already obvious she was not a virgin and there was a seed of another man quickening within her? Would Cutter act like a gentleman and show some regard for her condition? With Liz sidelined for her and baby's safety who would take her place in the critical moments? How would the storyline diverge from canon?

If you find it in your heart to attempt, I would very much like see a sequel be written, but in any case thank you for THIS story! :)