Reviews for So ready
xXISwearToBlackBalloonsXx chapter 18 . 7/13
Love your story! Can't wait for part two!
Death-to-your-heart chapter 18 . 5/2
Ive really enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it! 3
MamaDrama chapter 18 . 5/1
Soo... do we get part 2 soon? :)
bugaboo13 chapter 18 . 4/30
End of part one meaning part one of this book or will part two be another story?happy to see more! The pirates all consoling Elizabeth was a lovely touch
Anno1701 chapter 18 . 4/30
Very good, can't wait to see how this will go on! I love your story!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 4/30
I'm heartbroken to see we've come to the end of this amazing story. It's been a mindblowing ride and I want to thank you for giving me the very story I ever wanted to be written for POTC, the plot that PTB should've provided themselves yet were too small-minded to do so!

As nasty as Will behaved in previous chapter and as annoying a twerp I always thought him, he does have the right to be angry and feel betrayed, because he WAS betrayed and such emotional state makes people say things they don't mind in an attempt to make their betrayer feel the agony they are feeling themselves.

"I married someone else" is after all one of the worst ways of how to break up with someone, especially someone you've been engaged to and whom you'd made wait for over a year to get to the marrying part. Wouldn't be surprised if he was thinking "She strung me along for over a year, but she marries this guy within days!" and wonder whether her feelings for him were true or maybe he was just a consolation prize because she thought she couldn't have the guy she actually wanted.

But enough about Will (whom I never liked tbqh - partly because of that forced fake romance with Liz that PTB shoved down our throats and partly because he was a hypocrite); what I wonder now is will there be a sequel?

Can't imagine the search for Jack going any other way than it did in canon (unless there was a LOT of introspection for Liz about her feelings and hope for future), even with her new status as his wife/widow; but from the point on where they do find him there could be lots of changes to the canon.

For example, instead of standing at attention and feeling guilty as Jack goes on with his "four people who wanted to kill me" she could just grab him, give his mouth and tongue something better to do, and drag him behind the nearest dune while shedding their clothes along the way. Can't honestly think a better way for Liz to say hello to Jack. :) Plus that would make him well clear that he was wrong and just what feelings she has for him.

I also wonder whether Jack left a souvenir in Liz's womb. She IS still young enough to be very fertile and it only takes one time (and she obviously wasn't at the end of her cycle, but somewhere in between)... While it would definitely complicate things as AWE was a very physically intense movie with stuff that could end her pregnancy (like turning ship over, running, fighting, etc.), it could also take a story in very new direction. Would that Chinese Captain think she was Calypso if she was visibly pregnant? Would he try to force himself on her when it was already obvious she was not a virgin and there was a seed of another man quickening within her? Would Cutter act like a gentleman and show some regard for her condition? With Liz sidelined for her and baby's safety who would take her place in the critical moments? How would the storyline diverge from canon?

If you find it in your heart to attempt, I would very much like see a sequel be written, but in any case thank you for THIS story! :)
DeathCrawler chapter 17 . 4/30
nice chapter look forward the next and gibbs is that person in the bar/tavern that will tell you all the stories or legends that happened and no one will ever believe happened but still listen to them
bugaboo13 chapter 16 . 4/10
Wow! What a roller coaster! I honestly have no idea how jack will react if and when he gets out of the locker. I can’t wait to see it either. Update soon? I love the story!
bugaboo13 chapter 3 . 4/10
That was awesome! Smiling and giggling during the entire chapter
bugaboo13 chapter 1 . 4/10
I’ve read a few fanfictions of jack sparrow and Lizzie getting marriaged but I’ve never laughed that hard when she said he has to take a bath. Well written so far. Hope it takes some unexpected routes as well as the canon plot
MamaDrama chapter 16 . 3/18
Holy...crap. That's gonna be a hell of a conversation when she finally gets him alone after they save him lmao
Najada chapter 16 . 3/11
Ah, please don't stop there! Gods I love this story.
Nikki Houshi chapter 15 . 3/8
I am lost. I will never recover from this amazing chapter, Elizabeth's feelings are real it's like the movie but with a better twist, this two have the perfect conflicted dynamic. And the way you write them is more than excellent, how long have you been writing? You captured every interaction l. I can't wait for more, are you going to write an AWE part? , thank you so much for this, you have no idea but your fic scares me, every time I think about it I fear you won't continue writing. For now I am so happy to read what you wrote.
Nikki Houshi chapter 14 . 3/8
wow this was fabulous, it's the perfect glimpse to the mind of this two and their relationship I can feel the tension building up to the final betrayal. This is excellent
Nika's Quill chapter 13 . 3/6
So in my jewelry shop is a trinket I created — a large octopus pendant from which hangs a *tiny* bottle of dirt... and guess what’s inside it! XD But in seriousness, fantastic writing! Thoroughly enjoying it!