Reviews for So ready
Dreamer1701 chapter 16 . 3/3/2019
This was a very good chapter, I loved their conversation. I can't wait to see how things will change from there. And I can't wait for the two of them to meet again. Please update soon!
Lyra Ruth chapter 5 . 3/3/2019
binge reading
Lyra Ruth chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
awwww
Lyra Ruth chapter 3 . 3/3/2019
"Objection dismissed." pure gold
Lyra Ruth chapter 2 . 3/3/2019
I love that she borrows Jack's 'make-up' lol definitely the cherry on top
Lyra Ruth chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
The concept of Jack making a bet to get married suites his personality perfectly.
Dreamer1701 chapter 15 . 2/23/2019
Very good chapter again, I can't wait to see what happens next! Love your story
Scarlett Woman chapter 14 . 2/17/2019
Argh jack you fool. I really don’t want to see Lizzie kill him again, but with actions like that what woman wouldn’t?
MamaDrama chapter 14 . 2/17/2019
Oh my god. I can't even- with the inner struggle- but the squid juice! xD
DeathCrawler chapter 14 . 2/16/2019
nice chapter look forward the next one to see how this will unfold
Dreamer1701 chapter 14 . 2/16/2019
Very good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next! Love your story!
user2908637560 chapter 13 . 1/20/2019
Awesome, but short and very late! :P
Nikki Houshi chapter 13 . 1/17/2019
I don't have enough words to describe how much I love this fic, I can't wait to see how you portrait the rest of DMC. everything I have read so far is perfect, Jack's attitude towards marriage and Lizzie's confusion. I have never read one of this fic, I don't know why you said that this has been done before this feels real. I am so afraid of you losing inspiration and leaving this masterpiece. I don't know how to repay you for writing this, 13 chapters are a blessing, you know I was a bit unsure but his inspired me to draw POTC fanart. thank you thank you!
Dodge1989 chapter 13 . 1/16/2019
Finally I got my peace of cake:))) love this chapter and craves for more:)
kekostree chapter 13 . 1/16/2019
Oooh cliffhanger! Blast it all! Lol great chapter! You reminded me of his funny song. "I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!" XD keep up the great work hun
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »