Reviews for Wearing Black
lovebooksdork5 chapter 7 . 7/15/2019
Oh my goodness please update PLEASE! I am really enjoying this fan fiction.
0187DC202 chapter 7 . 4/17/2018
Don’t worry I love it
Arachnide chapter 7 . 3/30/2018
You kidding, right? There is no way you could ever let us down. You are absolutely amazing and whatever you work on, turns out incredibly well. Take your time, dont rush. We hqve waited this much, believe me when i say we can wait some more. I personally i am absolutely excited to see what happens next and you just dropped a lot of hints on us, i seriously cant wait!. This notice is like some kind of trailer for the next chapter or promo or even those snipets of the next episode we sometimes get to see at the end of a series episode. Hehe, i am pretty sure that what is to come is going to be very interesting. Anyway, i wish you luck and lots of inspiration and creativity and most importantly strength of will since the poor soul that is yourself is working on Two stories. This one and the tmnt series, rewired, mikey centric.
iiKiwiliciousii chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
Awwwwwwww! I got so excited... it’s okay, as long as it’s coming. To be honest though not sure how I feel about OC’s. I will still obviously read the story just OC’s always sorta ruin It for me. I like it when it sticks to the show which is why I never read those, “I met the turtles” stories, or the ones where the OC is the main character who has a relationship with a turtle. I like the stories that’s like an alternate version of the show but still real. Anyway I still love your writing it’s amazing and I will be waiting for the email that you released the chapter! :)
AsherWritesFanfics chapter 6 . 3/7/2018
One word... wait NO WORD CAN DISCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS!
iiKiwiliciousii chapter 6 . 1/2/2018
AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY SO FRICKEN MUCH! Your writing is perfect and the story moves along great! I just wish you would update more cause I love this story and I keep reading it over and over again! I scream when I see that you update and my mom always gives me a weird look when I freak out and what I’m reading. Like when the bros found out that the woman in the dress was Mikey, I laughed so hard that my mom and brother were looking at me like I was a crazy person. You defiantly deserve sooooo many more reviews! Your chapters are long and interesting, and you keep everyone in character. Love how you portray the less evil side of Shredder and how Mikey is becoming friend with Fishface, Rhazar and Tigerclaw. I wish I could write nearly as well as you! Anyway, love the story and I hope you update soon!
SuperStarSykor58 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
this is amazing
Arachnide chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Oh, dont worry about it. I am happy you are back!
The chapter was quite nice, i liked it. I must say i didnt expect you to say all that you did to mikey's brothers. But their reactions were great! I loved the chapter!
Ozzbod00 chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
No words describe how much I love this story! Please update soon!
iiKiwiliciousii chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! I CANT EMPHASIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE IS ALL I SAY I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE DETAIL YOU PUT IN IT
iiKiwiliciousii chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
AHHHHHHHH IM WAITING IM SO INTO THIS UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
iiKiwiliciousii chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
Ok this is actually really good! I like it! I'm waiting for the updates! )
Arachnide chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
I thought it was amazing! I cant believe it! So many plot twists! An even bigger enemy? The prospect of finishing the war between the clans and actually maybe make them friends? I am amazed! Speachless, almost! If i were expecting something it certainly wasnt that. Actually now that you turned it this way i hope th mikey will gain their trust and friendship. Even shredders. No, especially shredders. Maybe mikey will be able to soften him and open the door to his heart. Maybe Saki will see him as his son after some time. After all mikey always cares and shows compassion and sometimes wisdom beyond his years. Maybe, thats what the shredder need. Some care. I believe that if somebody actually showed that he or she cared about him he would once again become a good man. For he was not always the bad guy. There were times when he was splinters brother, where splinter was sakis family. Maybe mikey will make him see this again. I am sure splinter misses his brother. I am sure he was immensrely hurt when his brother in arms turned his back to him and actually went agains him. I am sure both will be happy to have each other again. The show never expanded on this but i believe that they used to have a brotherly relationship, just like leo and raph. But this all crumbled because of a missunderstanding. A missunderstanding! I hope that you turn this story that way, i aleways wanted to see something similar but i never did, maybe you can change that. I am excited! I cant wait to see what happens next, this is incredible!
iiKiwiliciousii chapter 2 . 10/7/2017