Reviews for Wearing Black
iiKiwiliciousii chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
LOVE IT STILL
Arachnide chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
I quite liked this chapter. It was very good. And you were right, we did learn some things. So, he is trying to break their spirits, huh? Probably to make them stop fighting or something, maybe then his brothers wont get injured. Is it my idea or is mikey trying to protect them from something? You see, even if it was his life at stake he would never join the foot he would die before betraying his brothers like that, but if it is somebody elses ( be that his brothers, a friend, a romantic interest, leatherhead, his father, or an OC) life that is threatened he would do anything to save them. He is just that kind of person. Or maybe he is trying to get something else from the shredder or who knows, maybe it is something completely different. Either way, it is quite intriguing. I cant wait to see how caseys plan goes, maybe we will actually learn something more. I must say that i really like how portray the lack of balance in the lair with mikey gone, by changing the brothers character. It is quite funny actually, i really like that one.

P.S you dont plan on putting in the the story nathan and ethan or whatever their names were, do you? Are they the reason made the deal with shredder? Is he trying to protect te little turtles who are like his little brothers? Do you even know about them? I am sorry, i am just curious.

2P.S What does p.s mean? English is not my first language so i have no idea. Again, sorry, curiousity.
animegamefanatic chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
Oh snap...I wouldn't call it kidnapping...more like rescuing...in a way ;

This is a good chapter.
animegamefanatic chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I don't think she can sense brainworms.

poor Mikey...he needs a hug. I wonder what happened to make him do this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
O..M..G! What!? Why!?...I'm hooked, I am so hooked on this story now, need to know why he's doing this; can't wait for more.
Arachnide chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Wow! I dont know what to say, this story is amazing! I certainly love the storyline. Although, i dont know where it is going, the general idea is incredible. And i really like how you are handling the situation. I found myself loving mikeys criptic responses. Even though it may look as if he answered his brothers questions, he is certainly holding something back. And it is amazing. I think you are doing very well in keeping them in character and describing how everyone feels.

The whole chapter had me on my toes, not once did i become bored or lost any interest in the story. A very good first impression and an even more impressive way to start a story. We already have questions which is always a good thing, especially for trhe writer. After all, it is a way of keeping the readers interest in the story aflame. You know, curiousity and all that. It isnt for nothing they say " curiousity killed the cat," but it does continue with " but satisfaction broughg it back".

Anyway, i am a little curious if it was the shredder who sent the message to mikeys brothers to meet up or if it was somebody else. Mikey does say that it wasnt him. But it is just some small curiousness. What has me really intrigued, is what could have possibly transpired to make mikey make such a promise. Also, i am not quite sure (and quite curious, again) why TigerClaw says "And you are the most responsible of the three of you?" and mikey replies " And the most competent". I believe there is a story behind that one, which also makes me quite excited to see what happens next and maybe unravel all the pieces of this mysterious puzzle. Also, what could those options mikey spoke about be, maybe we will see, maybe we wont, who knows?

P.S. I love your style of writing. It has a natural flaw to it and is quite hooking. Cant wait to see the next chapter. I am so excited!

2.P.S You are an amzing story teller, by the way!
Raphaelfanguy4real chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
whoa. I am serioisly into this story already! i cant wait to find out why Mikey doing this and what happens next!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2