Reviews for Flower Girl
Getlostak chapter 9 . 4/6/2020
Ugh come on! Now we need that next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2019
I know it's been a while, but please finish this! It's honestly one of the most beautiful and happiest fics I've ever read. I couldn't stop smiling the first few chapters, and I think we all need this to find its happy ending.
ExLyria chapter 9 . 3/26/2019
Pure heartbreaker! Please continue soon! Pretty please!
ExLyria chapter 8 . 3/26/2019
This is perfection! You captured their voices so perfectly, the setting is great and your way to describe a scene or even the thoughts is really a highlight! It have to be really nice to have all these beautiful words inside your head and to be able to bring them to paper and touch people with your storys. Thank you so much! The love scene was beautiful written, the dancing the slow built up and especially the laughing afterwards. That’s what love should be like!
ExLyria chapter 6 . 3/25/2019
This is so perfect I’m literally crying...
Remi chapter 9 . 3/24/2019
This is wonderful! When can I get more?
karlaTeran chapter 9 . 1/7/2019
Omg. Is so beautiful. Follooow heeeerr
BlackBat01 chapter 7 . 1/3/2019
I absolutely love this. This is fantastic work. You wrote Jughead so well and you made Betty so much more adorable. I could not stop reading this and I desperately hope you finish it. Please contine sharing your amazing work! XD
911weasleytwins chapter 9 . 10/30/2018
your writing style is incredible; your content is amazing. please update soon, i'm physically in love.
Nanny48 chapter 9 . 10/26/2018
Great story .. Look forward to more :)
fairytalebliss182 chapter 9 . 10/18/2018
So glad to have you back :) Loved how the chapter started with Betty & Jughead kind of standing up to Archie in their own ways. Hated how it ended; although I know that this confrontation had to come at some point and disrupt their peace. Hopefully space (and I’m guessing Veronica) will help Betty come around.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2018
*endless screaming and flailing*
Blue Longhand chapter 6 . 10/13/2018
What a wonderful chapter, with an absolutely beautiful first kiss. Love it!
Blue Longhand chapter 4 . 10/13/2018
Cheeky Betty, keeping the key! IRL, that would be pretty creepy. In this fic? Perfect!
Blue Longhand chapter 2 . 10/13/2018
Perfect closing line for this chapter! (And Betty's drinks sound absolutely vile.)