Reviews for Reason for Living
jgood27 chapter 5 . 10/20
Love this story and can't wait to read more
KyuubiChild717 chapter 5 . 10/18
Any relations between Harry and Rock Lee?
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 10/18
Now that Severus and Lucius know where Harry is, how long till they rat him out?
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 10/18
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 10/12
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 10/12
Harry knows quite a few Guardian and Heavenly Way techniques...and he needs to dust them off before he makes his trip.
magicanimegurl chapter 3 . 10/12
There ia so much happening. I wonder what befalls Harry. I am most excited about Harry hopefully finding his reason to living and meeting Naruto. I also want him to get his full powers back. I am glad that he has supporters even if Harry doesnt fully acknowledge it. Update and write on!
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 10/8
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 10/8
I get the feeling that something that was not conceived is going to happen due to the Potter Effect.
ShadowLady89 chapter 2 . 10/6
i am glad you wrote this story when i asked/pleaded cos this is amazing. Hope you will continiue to write more even if there is het *cringes playfully* or no pairing *happily*. why did yoochan abandon harry? how did his ki break? why do the oldies hate harry? how did he become a guardian?
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 10/6
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 10/6
If Harry's Ki core is broken, what good will it do to send him if he cannot use the techniques he may learn?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/5
Well, if Harry has a broken Ki center, he is going to have issues should a fight break out. This Harry seems quite broken and beyond repair.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 10/4
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 10/4
amazing but will harry still have his magic when he goes to the elemental nation? if yes will he have better control of it like will he still use a wand? will they think it a bloodline? i hope so