Reviews for Snake Healer: The Malfoy Muggle Lover
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, but it's annoying when you spring surprises randomly, like Ron introduction, in the story. I think you need to work on smooth introductions and transition from one event to an other. Your throwing the reader off to much with surprise guest and false identities. Remember less is better.

Thanks for the story. It's original. :)
Hope06 chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
wow an amazing story i really wish though that you would continue and show how this all ends up working out
Hope06 chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
wow the speech amazing from both jason and the elf at end
Hope06 chapter 21 . 2/25/2012
love it love the prophecy

also love draco and lucias to jason at the end

and snape dahm
Woodland Spirit chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
I loved the story but thought the end was a bit to abrupt. Hope your other stories are as good as this one.
sesshoumaru4me chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
harry doesn't seem to care that he has a half-brother who has just sacreficed his life for him. And I dislike his foolish denial. So sickenly griffindorish, where is the illusion of a brain he first seemed to have when he asked an vow to keep him from harm in the Malfoy manor? He is being stupid :)

I like your writing, but I just dislike the evil Draco, and harry's character. Sorry!
Areus Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
In all honesty, I felt like I missed a chapter and went back to check. I feel as if I'm missing some big important fact that was previously stated, or even like I'm being talked around. It's just a tad bit confusing.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 26 . 3/2/2011
A very good story with an abrupt ending. I understand why you end it where you end it but at the same time an epilogue or something would have been great. But I survive without it.

Good story even if you should go over it again to fix the mistakes there is. I have enjoyed to read it and am sad that it's over!

Very good work!

Betty
BettyBoopSweden chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
I really loved the way you told us who Caranthir really was. I leaned toward Ron because of the way he talked the first time he and Harry met in town, that was so Ron. I think this was a really smart way to say who Caranthir was without him telling. Smart twist!

Betty
Cpk962008 chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
I'm kin a confused on where it first points out that carinther(sp?) is Ron weasley. Overall, I love this story. I love stories where lucius malfoy is harry's father, but there arent that many.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
I was wondering if you would be willing to send me the web site where you got the Elvin names from. It looked like you tried to put it but it didn't work. My email is sakurahls at aim dot com. I wish that one didn't have to do things like this but unforunately that the way it works.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 26 . 8/27/2010
Good story.
mitremlap chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
very nice!
xyz chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I'm quite sure the notice-me-not-charm is mentiond in Book four, when Athur explains how they build the stadium and on several other occacions or at least similar charms.
Salena Knight chapter 26 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful story! Glad I read it!