Reviews for No Better Time
zetashark chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
There is no fanfiction in your dead world. There is no entertainment and art, that says a lot about heaven.

Not worth going.
urmdiddy chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
You are absolutely correct. This world is becoming a bad place and they refuse to look to jesus for the answer. They are going to regret it in the end and I just wish that something could be done. Thanks for the great poem
Makura Koneko chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
*claps* Very nicely done! As sad as all this end time signs are, isn't it somewhat exciting to think we're might soon be finally going home?
taggirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
wow, that was great. he truly is coming back soon,...I wish i was more prepared, I know I'm saved, but there's so much left for me to do! I've seen the similarities between today and the prophecies, and honestly it used to scare me to death. Then the millinium came and went, and I decided he may give me more time yet. So I chose nott o worry about it and continue my Christiain walk as if I had all the time in the world. scripture commands us not to worry about the time or date of His return, and to continue to do His service. So that's what I'll do...though it's hard to ignore, it's coming soon.
blackflame28 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
i really enjoyed your poem. it captures my own thoughts completely. like when i read the paper i would if the Rapture will actually take place soon. plus i understand the annoyances with people on this site who disagree... can we all just get along? there seems to be so much hate and there is no reason for it... whatever. good job!
Sarathiel chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Dearies, atheists don't blame God. It's theoretically possible that some might, but a key part about being an atheist-you know, the definition-is that atheists don't believe in God. That doesn't mean we can't talk about him, and have opinions on him (I have opinions on Harry Potter characters, but I don't think they're real-neither do I blame Voldemort or Dumbledore for anything).

For the technical pointless stuff, "window" in the sixth-to-last line doesn't need to be capitalized, unless you were intentionally capitalizing certain words for reasons unknown (e. g. 'Reporters'). I'm not sure what the line below it is trying to say exactly, and only three dots in an ellipsis. You did a nice job rhyming and kept to a more-or-less intact rhythm (although for me the rhyming gave it a strangely lighthearted feel-probably just me).
Mercuria chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
SSJClaire, considering that you cannot spell the word "atheist", I don't think you're in a position to talk about them.
Oreo chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
At least you had a more or less consistent rythym in a structured poem (ie, not free verse). And that's a hard bar to jump for most Christian poets on this site. Anyway, as a poem, it's not bad; as a message, it's ridiculous. No! Wait! I agree! Convince Christians that the End is coming and then you can all go hide in bomb shelters...or...something.

Regards,

Oreo

"I've got music, I've got rythym...who could ask for anything more?"
Songbreeze Swifteye chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
wonderful poem! very true, i agree. yes, Jesus is coming back soon. yeah, the prophecies are being fulfilled. are we heading into the end times? it sure does seem like it. anyway, good job on this! keep writing for God! and thanks for the review! God bless!

in Him,

Sarah
amane's quill chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I loved the poem. And I know how you feel about the whole angry ahteists chat. But you know , those people would blame the very dirt on the ground for their problems , so it;s not too shocking they blame God for how the world is. But anyway the poem spoke to me and I really enjoyed it
Lucifer Who is Dalva chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Wasabi.

Shut up. You are a moron. Here's an idea. Let's not worry so much about the next world and try to do something in this one. Would that be so hard? No matter what you think, the world will not end. The snow will fall, the rain will fall and Frodo will fling the ring into Mount Doom. Aragorn will be King and some day he and Arwen will be seperated. Lestat shall wander the earth forever, searching for redemption, and the last unicorn will set the bulls free from Haggred. don't wory, Prince Lir will fall in love later, with a true princess. And Luke Skywalker will save the galaxy from his mean ole dad.

But you will wake tommorow. So watch scrubs for me.
Mercuria chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Um, I don't know who you've been talking to, but I don't believe in any sort of deity. Thus, I don't blame anyone or anything for causing all of the world's problems.

Yes, the world is not a good place, all in all. So what will you do about it? Sit around and wait for your God to whisk you away? How productive, darling. I am working to make this world a better place because I won't give up. Do you think that your Bible wants you to ignore or abandon this world in order to focus solely on the next one? I myself prefer a happy medium.
Sparky chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I really admire you, Wasabi. You are so eloquent in putting things... I really loved this poem, it speaks what you feel without being blatantly rude like so many other people in this area. Honestly, wow. You have an amazing gift for writing. Thank you, and GOD bless you!

Sparky

Isaiah 60:19-22
blasphemer chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
hm...

Maybe I should try to save myself. but what should I choose? The muslims, the christians or the Jews? or maybe all of them are wrong? Maybe it's just our overactive imagination? who knows? who cares?
Java again chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
is being a moron. 20 is mean as two thousand. Okay, ya happy bakanomono?