Reviews for Means to an End
So good! The characters feel real and the story in very interesting and engaging. Also laughing my but off at the alternate ending.
takeawaymyimagination chapter 26 . 3/24
Oh sorry that was me in below this lol sorry didn't notice i wasn't signed in. Anyway, love every bit of it! Tata!
Great story and ending! I just wish you put more time in developing sesshy and kagome's feeling towards being in love with each other. I feel like you've made it too fast. Other than that, can't sessy bring back inu to life again? Although i have nothing against with his parting gift but since he was able to give life to an army of dead people and youki.. Hmm just wondering.. i love your portrayal of the last battle. Very disturbing. Lol jk. Hope you will be able to write stories again someday.. Thank you for this wonderful story :)
Adonna2424 chapter 26 . 3/19
One of the best inu yasha fictions to date, hands down. I would have commented on every chapter but mobile phones are terrible for this. Every single aspect of the story is well thought out, planned and executed. The only small thing I missed was a lemon but honestly the story really doesn't need it, it's that good. Please continue to write as you are incredibly talented and imaginative. Thank you so much for sharing.
Sexy XoXa chapter 26 . 3/10
AJSHJKAHSJAHSJAHJKSHAJSHKAJSHJKASHJKAHSJAHSJAHSKJHAS
Sexy XoXa chapter 16 . 3/10
HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS THANK YOOOOU FOR THIS AMAZING CHAPTER
Sexy XoXa chapter 15 . 3/10
OMFG YAAASSSS I'LL MAKE YOU AN ALTAR YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER I'M CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH
Sexy XoXa chapter 14 . 3/10