Reviews for Means to an End
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 9 . 4/9
I cried .
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 26 . 2/24
-cries cause the story ended- i loved this so much! so sad to see it end
i so wish i could draw well enough to make a comic strip about naraku whispering to kagome about her legs being fat. i just... tears xD

-TL S0nya
DeathsQueen26 chapter 26 . 2/18
I think it's sweet! True i didnt expect it but i am a writer so i know to expect the unexpected. LOL

*Dragon*
DeathsQueen26 chapter 25 . 2/18
Funny! Love it but sad in places to! You need a tissue warning! LOL

*Dragon*
Stillnight chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
This is all in all a wonderful and beautiful story. Inuyasha's death in the beginning had me in tears, weeping. And this last chapter had me nearly weeping again. Thank you.
KatastrophicKat chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
I am slightly confused of how there was no armor between them when she scratched herself.. but that is such a minor detail and I loved this chapter the most.
mfaerie32 chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
I'm kinda sad though that they won't have much of a happily ever after once she dies. 100 years is VERY generous for that time period, unless she's going to rush back to her time every time something major happens to her. Even still, 80 is more average really, not many make it. So it's very sad for me that they'll only get 60 more years together..maybe, and then Sessh will be alone again, unless he kills himself in battle to follow her. Either way...kinda sad. (
mfaerie32 chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
She is such a dumbass. She can barely walk, can't keep her mind straight, but she thinks she can help in the battle? All she's doing is splitting Sessh's concentration away from the battle to her well being. She's a freakin' distraction.
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
I ALWAYS hated how she kept stringing Kouga along. Intended or not, she needed and needs to in this story, make her feelings clear. She shouldn't have bit her lip when he said they'd be together after Naraku. It does nothing but give him false hope.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired two episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube. This story was amazing and I enjoyed it!
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 26 . 6/20/2014
This story was pretty good! I liked how the story went on and I really liked how you captured Sesshomaru's character. He is a hard person to write about and capture his personality,you did a wonderful job portraying him. Also I liked that you didn't turn Inuyasha into the bad guy. I hate it when writers make him out to be the bad guy and treats Kagome like trash. The romance was pretty good throughout the story,it was nice that you focused on Sesshomaru and Kagome love than on their love life if you know what I mean. Overall, this story is very heart warming and I would recommend it to anyone if they liked sessxkag stories. Thank you for writing this story,it was a wonderful read!
tanii chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Congrats!
In only one chapter you captured the unique feeling of inuyasha, In many fanfictions there is a lack of incorporating the feelings that attracted us to the anime in the first place. The way you wrote this is simple yet so great you captured the characters personality so well and made your own plot that makes the story all the more real...well the realest it can get with fiction :D I simply love it and your an awesome writer not many fanfic authors can do this!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
Awwwwwww...that was absolutely beautiful... I cried...*sniff*
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 5/8/2014