Reviews for Means to an End
Koneko chapter 22 . 4/26
This poor girl doesn't get a break.
Koneko chapter 17 . 4/25
"I would rather be innocent and trustful and get hurt, than doubtful and safe. This way, I'm not lonely and the only one I can hurt is me."

Oh, girl... :/

This sounds so sad and childish. and not only that, but isn't putting yourself in danger for your 'friends' disrespectful of Inu's sacrifice and Sesshou bringing her stupid butt to life? I know this story is old, but I really can't see Sesshou - even as you wrote him - falling for this mess.
Koneko chapter 14 . 4/25
Yep. This romance line was definitely rushed. Love after a few weeks? It's still a well-written story and pretty inventive for the time.
Koneko chapter 10 . 4/25
This attraction on Sesshoumaru's part is too sudden and cliche.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
This is a nice story but ending felt a bit unsatisfactory - I wanted more SxK at the end...more fluff :)
Miketsukami-kun chapter 26 . 11/12/2016
Ahhhh I love this so much! So happy I found this story, even if it was written 13 year ago it is still absolutely unique and beautiful!
Mikitsukami chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Oh my gosh I've been trying to find a story where Sesshomaru is just like how you're portraying! I love you, you awesome writer! The story line is great too, wish Inuyasha could have lived but hey *shoulder shrug* if the characters gotta die than hes gotta die. I wonder what's going now with tensaiga though? It would be funny if it really was attracted to Kagome!
Shaish chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
Bahaha I was waiting for Kouga to pop up. Poor Kouga. ;-; And everyone.
Shaish chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Heeeheeeheee.
Shaish chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Eeeeeeee cuties. Also, I keep picturing her looking a lot like Kikyo, more so in the previous chapters. I thought it was the clothes, but I think it was more the clothing style and her demeanor. She resembled Kikyo a lot for a little bit there, angry and sad and resentful.
Shaish chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Shaish chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
EEEEEEEEEE. I just really love this omg.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Eeeeeeeeeee.
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Oooooooooo. The voices are spot on.
Phishouttawatta chapter 26 . 7/11/2016
Ugh beaaaaauuuuuutiful ending. Truly. I very much enjoyed your story, maybe a follow up with Kagome's life as Lady of the West?
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »