Reviews for Means to an End
Phishouttawatta chapter 26 . 7/11
Ugh beaaaaauuuuuutiful ending. Truly. I very much enjoyed your story, maybe a follow up with Kagome's life as Lady of the West?
Phishouttawatta chapter 25 . 7/11
ugh fantastic :D and thank you for not writing off all of those minor-but-important characters! They mean something!
Phishouttawatta chapter 20 . 7/11
dundunDUUUUUUUN
Phishouttawatta chapter 19 . 7/11
LOVE THE MUSH!
Phishouttawatta chapter 16 . 7/11
too bad she forgot to mention what a useful ally he has been during this whole spat...that's something I don't think Sesshomaru would just IGNORE.
Phishouttawatta chapter 11 . 7/10
I like sesshy's dry humor :D
Phishouttawatta chapter 10 . 7/10
Honestly I think you're give the perfect amount of angst and grief. Grief will make people do crazy things, but I think Kagome would definitely keep focused on her situation. And I think you have Sesshomaru down perfectly.
Phishouttawatta chapter 9 . 7/10
YOU KNOW WHAT?! NO! I LOVE THE CLIFFHANGERS SO NO APOLOGIES FROM YOU! and also, just not sure if this is pertinent, but every time Sesshomaru uses a contraction, I can't help but think that's not something he would say. "Let's go?" I feel like he would say "come" stuff like that, but the apology you had down pat.
Phishouttawatta chapter 8 . 7/9
I suspect you have some crazy convoluted reason why it didn't help InuYasha...I will wait for it.
Phishouttawatta chapter 7 . 7/9
GAH SO MUCH EMOTION! SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!
Phishouttawatta chapter 6 . 7/9
just love your writing so much!
Phishouttawatta chapter 5 . 7/9
I'm happy you're letting the story progress and giving InuYasha some real characterization instead of writing him off as a bad guy who doesn't see value in Kagome.
Phishouttawatta chapter 4 . 7/8
oooooh I want her to singe Naraku alive with her Reiki!
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 7/8
I feel like you really have their characterization and pace down, as well as small insights into the minds of minor characters instead of splattering them in there just cause they're there. Your vocab is used with so much ease in your writing. Very well done. :)
Phishouttawatta chapter 1 . 7/7
Dude, I like it so far! Can't wait to read more. I like that you actually had the demon distraction in there, something Naraku would totally do!
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »