Reviews for Means to an End
cshen.julienne chapter 26 . 6/30
This is actually really good :) And I enjoyed reading the fight scenes. You write well. Thank you for writing!
Veraozao chapter 26 . 3/28
love it, kiss
Astoria chapter 26 . 3/22
This was amazing. Even so many years later, a captivating and wonderful story
Mariselo chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
Buy not extended life.. a demon that can wield purifying power to that extend
Boy you went all the way.
Mariselo chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
I hate when people kill yasha. He's brass but his good and where thenhell is kikyo.
Mira Shards chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Ya know... 4 ur 1st fic, it's pretty good.
Koneko chapter 22 . 4/26/2017
This poor girl doesn't get a break.
Koneko chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
"I would rather be innocent and trustful and get hurt, than doubtful and safe. This way, I'm not lonely and the only one I can hurt is me."

Oh, girl... :/

This sounds so sad and childish. and not only that, but isn't putting yourself in danger for your 'friends' disrespectful of Inu's sacrifice and Sesshou bringing her stupid butt to life? I know this story is old, but I really can't see Sesshou - even as you wrote him - falling for this mess.
Koneko chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
Yep. This romance line was definitely rushed. Love after a few weeks? It's still a well-written story and pretty inventive for the time.
Koneko chapter 10 . 4/25/2017
This attraction on Sesshoumaru's part is too sudden and cliche.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
This is a nice story but ending felt a bit unsatisfactory - I wanted more SxK at the end...more fluff :)
Miketsukami-kun chapter 26 . 11/12/2016
Ahhhh I love this so much! So happy I found this story, even if it was written 13 year ago it is still absolutely unique and beautiful!
Mikitsukami chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Oh my gosh I've been trying to find a story where Sesshomaru is just like how you're portraying! I love you, you awesome writer! The story line is great too, wish Inuyasha could have lived but hey *shoulder shrug* if the characters gotta die than hes gotta die. I wonder what's going now with tensaiga though? It would be funny if it really was attracted to Kagome!
Shaish chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
Bahaha I was waiting for Kouga to pop up. Poor Kouga. ;-; And everyone.
Shaish chapter 11 . 11/6/2016