Reviews for The Murakumo of Remnant
Nope
DaChubbyChicken chapter 5 . 10/12
Never enough Hazama.
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 10/9
The Boundary has that effect on those who see it. It opens their eyes, as for why it does that. Most likely because it's the void between worlds and you are never the same after seeing just a glimpse of that place.
zeferoz chapter 4 . 10/9
keep up the good work
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 3 . 10/8
Please get Ragna to come so things get crazy.
Azure Legacy chapter 3 . 10/8
I don't really like how Caradin groped Nu, I really wanted her to catch his arm and snap it and say that only Ragna has the right to do that.
RavenNox chapter 3 . 10/8
My last "review" isn't a criticism, is just something I never thought of until I read this fanfic.
RavenNox chapter 2 . 10/7
Wow, now that I thinking about it, Nu sounded real chuuni when talking to "normal" people.
Azure Legacy chapter 2 . 10/7
I say be with, Relius is like a wild card if you think deeply about it, he does what interests him. Beacon will in fact interest him as he founded the NOL Academy to witness the potential of its students. Beacon would be perfect for that kind of thing, and it would be interesting to see him on the good side. Because like I said he's like a wild card, he does what interest him and if he's interested he could be on the side of good, or bad and not change character, or personality.
Dread Grim Reaper chapter 2 . 10/7
Well~ That was interested, and yet enjoyed.
DMWsmoker chapter 1 . 10/5
Good stuff, but you need to brush up on that English tho. Possibly have someone that can detect these issue and fix it before publish.
Dread Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 10/5
"Not, bad. A good start." Good luck to your next chapter~
jmspikey chapter 1 . 10/5
would have preferred Lambda-11 seeing as she is the unit that ain't crazy and is rather adorable in her interaction with people but hey Nu-13 is just as good without Ragna around to trigger the crazy