Reviews for The Murakumo of Remnant
jose.gonzales.2005 chapter 37 . 6/16
Things started off great, but they kind of went down hill relatively quickly. Contrary to the title, I kind of feel like Nu is no longer the main character of the story, and that she hasn't been since not chapter 10. She doesn't even feel like a side character at this point. Every time she appears she feels more like a cameo than anything. At this point I'd say either Azrael or Relius is the main character, despite the name and concept of the story. Nu feels increadibly demoted from her position as main character. Of course the other major problem is the grammar and spelling errors that are common and consistent for the entirety of the story. I know it sounds like I'm trying to put you down or discourage you, but that's not my intentions in the slightest. I really enjoyed the earlier chapters and I think that with a little bit of improvement that you can get back on track and be better than ever.
that segment of the story isn't funny like the original teach me miss litchi
BB fan chapter 35 . 5/26
is it dizzy
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 32 . 2/16
Very great chapter!
DarkDoctorV chapter 31 . 2/8
Yo is it Robo-Ky!? If it is that is awesome
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 30 . 2/4
Very good! Make another chapter to be continued!
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 29 . 1/28
I know Hazama would win but Raven are no match for Hazama's power level as well as Terumi's powerful but You know about BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: BlazBlue, Under Night, Persona and RWBY only (maybe in canon). Then Arcsys said no Guilty Gear for BBCTB... Because i'm fans of BlazBlue and RWBY.

Your the chapters are so very good and keep up on to be continued!
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 28 . 1/27
Yes! I want to see Summer will be back from dead! You could have continue this is your story.
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 27 . 1/24
Your story has good chance at that point! I hope i can't wait for the chapters are update and more!

May can i ask, you will make Ruby for Murakumo Unit like Nu 13 or Mu 12?
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 26 . 1/19
Very good work.
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 25 . 1/19
Yes! I want to see Jubei in this but when Terumi will get back Susano'o Unit or not?

I THUMBS UP AND RESPECT YOU!
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 24 . 1/18
You're return! Your story are very good than i thought I hope i can't wait for the chapter will update and more!

I THUMBS UP AND RESPECT YOU!
KresnikMBM chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
Oh yeah! Mai and Kajun! Thanks for adding them and as for the red haired Angel,
Well it's probably Tsubaki or is it Izayoi ?
G.N.Shards chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
Tsubaki Yayoi
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Astral Finish. Best not to know what he say when Carl's dad got to him.