Reviews for A World of Ice and Fire
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 5 . 2/9
Your story sounds very interesting! Cant wait for more!
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 5 . 2/9
The fun begins! Can’t wait to read more!
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 1 . 2/9
Why are there 2 versions of this story? They seem to be the exact same?
god of all chapter 5 . 2/4
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 5 . 1/28
Porque es tan corto el capítulo :( que triste que sea tan corto pero igual me gustó bastante espero que actualices pronto n.n
Looking forward to the next chapter
Mili chapter 1 . 1/25
I love the couple of Jon and Daenerys
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 1/26
Glad you added more
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 1/25
Will she find her mother or will the time be completely different between the worlds? I am surprised that she did not ask if she could ride Daemys.
crista blood chapter 5 . 1/25
me encanta ti historia actualiza pronto, me encanta como describes a femharry y me muero tu continuación. )
AugustRrush chapter 5 . 1/25
Awesome chapter and i look forward to your next one.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 5 . 1/25
Is there a reason why she doesn't just hop on her new dragon friend and fly instead?
It would also be a lot easier to find the nearest town/city from high in the air. (plus much safer as there would be no chance of running into the Dothraki.)

If this is set in the time before Rhaegar marries Elia then something tells me a certain mad king will soon get his wish and wind a worthy bride for his heir. Then again...even if he is married it probably wouldn't matter to him. He'd simply divorce Elia or make Aly Rheagar's second/main wife instead.
After all it wouldn't be the first time for a Tagaryen to have multiple wives.
A girl who has a full grown dragon and eggs would be worthy. Add in the fortune inside her chest and her magic and it would be a no-brainer. If anything the King would be salivating and cackling in glee.

Of course doing this would destroy the time line... and would alter the future.
Whether Rhaegar would then still kidnap Lyanna remains to be seen.

Alternately...this could also take place just as the rebellion happens. Which would be a huge problem.
Would she aid the mad king?...Or would she roast him and conquer Westeros?
Maybe she would roast the king after she finds out about his madness but saves Rhaegar putting him on the throne instead?
Of course doing so would in turn cause the rebels to lose as they would never win against a dragon AND the defending army. This in turn would then also mean Robert (as the leader of the rebels) losing his head. The Starks might have a chance to bend the knee and save themselves. (if they said that they were 'only' following Robert...and/or because they were unfairly killed by the king)
After all the Tyrells were pardoned...
If all else fails then I'm sure Aly's sense of judgement and honour would save the remaining Starks.
As for the Lannisters...it depend on if they were still on the 'right' side or not.

Unless of course Aly just happens to rescue Rhaeger and then flees with him to Essos and then join up with Daenerys. Which would leave Robert paranoid and also quite mad...maybe even mad enough to become a second 'mad king'.
Either way, something tells me he wouldn't stay king for long.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
yukino76 chapter 5 . 1/25
good going
Cool! Saath and the Kingdom of Sarnor is a nice change from always hearing about Slaver's Bay and the Free Cities! It would be really cool if she also explored the Kingdom of the Ifequevron, named by the Dothraki for little "wood walkers" who once lived there. There are carved trees and it's a fan theory that the Ifequevron are actually Children of the Forest. They're supposed to be myth now, but remember that the Westerosi also think the same of the Children of the Forest beyond the Wall, so I think it's likely they still exist there and the carved trees are heart trees in godswoods! Maybe Aly will talk to some of them and learn about the Others? Also, there are supposed to be extinct giants in the Bone Mountains, but the Westerosi also think the same of giants beyond the Wall and we know that's not true. And it would be cool if she visited Qohor because they're the only ones alive who still know how to rework Valyrian steel.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 1/25