Reviews for Remnants unexpected maidens
SirSpangler chapter 4 . 10/13
I like the story so far, but please use line breaks to separate different POVs. It's confusing when we are constantly switching POVs without any warning and makes it unnecessarily difficult to read.
Knight chapter 4 . 10/11
Remember Ghaul's an albino, even though we never saw him deal with the problems that come with it maybe he can go through the problems as a human girl.
A fan chapter 4 . 10/11
Of course... Crota oh hohohohohohohoho all of remnant shall perish human faunas... Grimm then what will be next perhaps the vex or the cabal or even the hive and taken on this story will be sweet to relish in
Knight chapter 4 . 10/11
Crota, the Eater of Hope is here.
Xeano chapter 4 . 10/12
Good so far although I’m kinda sad you are bringing so many Destiny bosses. Seems like too much to me and could easily become too unmanagable. I’d much prefer more in depth looks at maybe one or two crossover characters but it is your story. 2 things in regards to Vex lore, 1 Vex aren’t purely inorganic robots, the mind fluid contains single cells that are the Vex and the robot just a combat chassis. 2 Taking that into account if as you state in the story Atheon can generate radiolaria then she can generate more Vex as they have conversion protocols for planets and people as shown by Kabr and Asher Myr
nopeite nopeite nope chapter 4 . 10/12
It's spelt spar not spare. It's when yang'a talking about fighting her.
SpecterXCove chapter 4 . 10/11
Good chapter.
thermalsnipern7 chapter 4 . 10/11
A vision of Crota slaughtering Salem's pets... That seems rather "Grimm", wouldn't you say?
Seeker213 chapter 3 . 10/9
Enjoyed this story from what you posted on SB, and am glad to see it on . through one change I noticed from the SB version is the lack of things to indicate scene changes, like at the point where Ozpin and Glynda talked to Atheon, and when she was showed to her room.
The Baz chapter 4 . 10/11
Well that finally came full circle didn't it? Oryx was born a girl, turned into a man after accepting the worm gods gifts, had his ass kicked by yours truly, and is now reborn as a female once again. At least it won't bother him to much being a girl again.
KnightsKing chapter 4 . 10/11
CroootttaAAAAAA
Knight chapter 3 . 10/9
Remember Aksis' SIVA Cannon has two firing modes, beam and full-auto.
VGBlackwing chapter 3 . 10/10
I am thinking like did team RWBY and JNPR just like ignore Atheon when she said she was the conflex of time but still kinda like this fanfiction plus I saw the summary are you like bringing all Raid bosses from Destiny just want to know how will it work plus keep up the great work hope people like this oh want to say this from Destiny 1 CROTA AND AKISIS ARE TOTAL BULLSHIT IN HARD DIFFICULTY FUCKING TOOK ME AND MY FRIENDS 4 DAYS JUST 5O KILL THEIR ASS ORYX WASNT EVEN HARD
djmegamouth chapter 3 . 10/9
For the first time a vex was truly alone.
OmniVoidal chapter 3 . 10/9
This seems like a fun kind of mess, and personally, there a few things I have to say. Are the appearances based on that fan art by Kuro? Is Oryx still going to have the power to Take? Oryx and Atheon are probably going to spend a lot of their interactions feuding, considering Queria and Crota. With the list of characters, it would seem more fitting to have Calus instead of Ghaul.