Reviews for Remnants unexpected maidens
Ou0 chapter 8 . 6/20
read this on Spacebattles first. Now I can see updates easily. very nice!
The Baz chapter 8 . 6/8
What ever happened to the others? Weren’t Crota and Oryx running around somewhere?
Schmitty16 chapter 9 . 6/6
Just wondering, when are we gonna see the other characters introduced? Atheon is certainly interesting, but I’m personally excited to see Crota and Oryx show up.
IlliterateLibrarian935 chapter 9 . 6/6
This is a genuine blast to read, and I love it. Please update soon!
TheRealCactoos chapter 9 . 6/5
"Relentless with her riding crop"

ecoolasice chapter 9 . 6/5
I can't wait till Crota or Oryx show up and display summoning abilities of monsters that then can summon more monsters with what appears to be semblances to them. that'll be great
Hive-Lover chapter 8 . 6/1
Oh please keep writing this! I've been having so much fun reading it!
thermalsnipern7 chapter 8 . 6/1
Is this a deviantart link?
I’m curious on how Oryx or Crota will act when on Remnant
Dr.Bartholomew.J.Tucker chapter 1 . 5/30
please! I want more!
Yours truly chapter 7 . 5/27
Oh. My. God... you updated!
dvilleza chapter 8 . 5/29
I've been tricked.
NamThunder chapter 8 . 5/29
You know, I was wondering. Atheon meeting Oobleck. Two geniuses.
LordMesirix chapter 8 . 5/29
Not sure about this but saw some art on Atheon, Crota and Skolas in a reddit thread by searching Atheon anime or humanoid art. And her design somewhat similar to your depiction. If this was your work I commend you on the design but if not then I still commend you for this fict.

Hope the next update will be soon.
NamThunder chapter 7 . 5/28
you know, after reading a bit, and looking at the summary of yours, I began to think about the team

Well, by default of RWBY, a team can only have 4. Your summary mentioned 6. You might have to cut some out. But clearly, I had high bets that Atheon will be either the leader or second-in-command of her team, if there will be one.

Still, I wonder when the other casts will show up. All of the Destiny casts are all the darkest of the Darkness. Atheon is reasonable and logical, given that Vex are machine-minded. But others are organics. Surely Remnant will have chaos.

Keep up the good work. Even as I am not big fan in Destiny or RWBY, this is an interesting read