Reviews for Miss Kobayashi's Grail War
void son of ganondorf chapter 2 . 5/27
Interesting, cant wait to see where you take it. Hopefully not down the drain.
hmmmm, interesting story I must say
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 2/24
I saw this, read it, watched the anime (kobo) and read it again, more sense has been made and I like it
DragonMaster4872 chapter 2 . 2/24
This looks like a fun story. Hope you update soon.
Night-Blooming Cereus chapter 1 . 2/22
Personally, I think Kobayashi's stats should be a little higher. There's only 5 main grades listed with A-rank as the highest (EX being the exception) and E the lowest.

Strength E
Endurance E-
Agility E
Mana D
Luck A or at least B
Noble Phantasm EX

And maybe also these personal skills:
Affections/Protection of a Dragon (not canon but based on Affections of a Goddess)
Bravery (a low rank one like D but she has proven herself)
Discernment of the Poor (she's pretty insight and is able to understand people)
Human Observation (pretty much the same reason as above)
Zaralann chapter 2 . 1/25
Wonderful!
jbc chapter 2 . 1/23
Oh I just can't wait to see what you have in store for this Grail war! Good work and thank you!
dragonsword1000 chapter 2 . 1/20
I like how things are shaping up, and I noticed the omission of Shirou, what are you planning to do with Emiya senior I wonder.
Accelerator Chan chapter 2 . 1/20
YES SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE ACTULY STILL GOING TO DO THIS FIC! Though you did a pretty good job trying to blend both verses and try to make it make sense. The only thing that was a bit odd was that it seemed a bit rushed in certain parts though other then that it was pretty good. Ether way can't wait for the next chapter!
FearTheGhostKing chapter 2 . 1/20
This is something I’ve never known I wanted but have always needed. Eagerly waiting for the next install menu.
tristan61 chapter 1 . 1/20
bonjour or bonsoir

I love the concepte fate x Kobayashi
I have hight hope for this story.
now my observation:

Stats

The rang F is a little strict,
A mean the rang E Agility, Strenght and Endurance is generally the standar for normal everyday humain , E for the practicien and D- for the very good athlètes... E- for the people who have some forme of déficience or handicape
In a physicale level Kobayashi-san was never more than a normal person
I would have ugpraded her mana capacity, because living along side with three nuclear central equivalent would have tricket here capacity a little
Luck is is in my sense the more undervalued of all her stats... Seriousely C Rang TTTT
So

Strength: E
Agility:E
Ebdurance: E-(Back trouble before thirty)
Mana: D
Luck: A

Classe Skills:
nothing to said against, seem pretty logic

Personal Skills:
Magic Resistance: D
Same reason for the ugprade of her Mana rang

Magecraft:E
Kobayashi-san is no a magus, but She was friends with some magicien et phantasmal specie... overs the years she has acquit some knowledge aboute it

Dragon kin (fake): B
Kobayashi-san is a full-blood humain, but she was considered familly et friend par a rather large number of powerfull dragon
Kobayashi emette the presence of a dragon... i let the rest to author the imagination

Remembet their are juste observations
Bonne chance pour la suite
EternityDragon2610 chapter 2 . 1/20
Was honestly expecting this to stay unfinished like a lot of neat ideas end up but I'm glad i was wrong.

Too soon to really have an opinion about the characters and setting, maybe after another chapter or too I'll get a better idea.

Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon :D
Ciao
naovan10 chapter 1 . 1/19
why not use Muramasa costume for shirou?
Ignisha chapter 2 . 1/19
so Kiritsugu got an Avenger-class? hmm... can't think of a lot who can fit the bill, even if Mordred can technically fit that class... i'm curious as to which Heroes were summoned now.
OrangeBeanGamer chapter 2 . 1/19
Good work i can't wait to read more
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »