Reviews for Miss Kobayashi's Grail War
Accelerator Chan chapter 1 . 5h
Wow I mean like I never thought I would want to see a fic like this but...dang I am hooked! I really want to see you continue this fic in the future loooooks soooo promising! Ether way though can't wait to see where you take this fic if you continue it.
Fate Fan Fang chapter 1 . 10/14
Please continue this, I want this to be a thing...
REDthunderBOAR chapter 1 . 10/13
Just going to say, she stopped a dragon god from taking Toruh and also raise that magic resist for she touched a weapon of the gods and lived with no side effects, except having a dragon.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 1 . 10/13
Like many other reviewers, I would suggest Ruler-class for Kobayashi as it would fit her more. Kobayashi doesn't seem like she had a wish in this story or Dragon Maid anime, hence her qualification for Ruler-class since Ruler-class Servants must have no wish of their own in order to be truly an impartial mediator in the Holy Grail War. Since her NP is highly prana-consumptive, Ruler would be a good class for Kobayashi since the Grail would be providing the prana for her so she won't be limited by the prana output of a human Master and Ruler-class Servants are independent from a human Master. I'll follow this story to see what unravels next. Hope you will get around to finally update The Einzbern Famillia since it's been four months since you last updated it.
leol64678 chapter 1 . 10/8
I am expecting great thins from this and laughter.
DejDem chapter 1 . 10/8
Oh man this is gonna be so great.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 10/7
Great hahaha:) its nice
mafia king chapter 1 . 10/7
hmm to low keeping in mind a servants stats are decided both by there legend and their class , also rank E is lowest being up to ten times a human. doubt any stat will cross C but throw some D's at it
FuryFire - The Easy Eight chapter 1 . 10/7
Can you atleast make kobayashi's luck D?
thundercharger123 chapter 1 . 10/6
I can't wait to for the next chapter C:
alexpritchard.1999 chapter 1 . 10/6
Yes yes this is so going to be hilarious 1 dragon she became a legend 2 dragon a hero 3 OK something is definitely not right about this woman 3 dragon in a fight berserk Hercules would stop and think about it :)
ishzarkanlanne chapter 1 . 10/6
super idea, maid dragon is a manga that I discovered recently and that I like very much. The beginning of the story pleases me but I would have made other stistic.
force: E
endurance: E (because even if she had a fragile body, she had good resistance for work)
agility: E
mana: E
chance: C (because it takes a certain chance to fall on a dragon in the middle of a forest)
noble phantasm: EX
But this is only my opinion, for F it pitis , especially since the first avenger had better statistics than Kobayachi and it was not a true hero. for the class, why not caster? It's true that he's not a mage but Andersen and Shakespeare either, so not her. Archimede was a mathematician and he became caster, Kobayashi was programous which is quite high too, but hey, this is just my reflection, I can be wrong. -
In short, I hope to read at least chapter, so please do not give up this fanfic.
Blue Zenith chapter 1 . 10/6
Sounds like a LAMO festival.
Phant0m5 chapter 1 . 10/6
Also, please feel free to dispute any of that. I have a lot of stuff I remember from the Fate series and the Nasuverse in general, but frankly the whole setting is pretty complicated and I'm not a veteran lore master. I've helped with some things before, but I get stuff wrong all the time in that setting. Bleh.

If you want the best possible reviews and discussion, I suggest posting your story in the Creative Writing subforum at .com. Or just look up Spacebattles forums, they're... pretty hard to miss, actually.
ruler cause you can't leave broskander in this