Reviews for Blazblue Grand Order
Azure Legacy chapter 2 . 10/9
Awesome chapter, I like how Tamamo tricks Ragna into kissing her, although I always thought that if Ragna had a servant it would be Mordred then Tamamo, or maybe an Avenger class servant, but still. Again love the chapter.

Miner complaint is that Ragna's swears a lot more than he did in the last game. Seeing that he's come down a bit, also he never dropped the F bomb.

Also Shadowedge27, first big fan, but how is Ragna Amaterasu's nephew and grandson? Also how is he his own grandfather. I just want to know how you found that, because I never heard anything remotely like that. But if we're going to the subject of crazy family, then we should include the fact that Yuuki Terumi, is the Susanoo, he's just a much of a brother to Amaterasu as Ragna and Jin/Hakuman are. In fact Yuuki Terumi is like another extension to the insane family tree that Ragna has.
shadowedge27 chapter 2 . 10/6
If you're waiting for an update you might have to wait a week or two since I got exams:( As for the story itself I dont see any errors in term of grammar or spelling also its good to see that you showed some of casters true side (peoples tend to forget her alinment is neutral evil for a reason since she looks and acts so... nice) Also funny thing about this is that Ragna is technicly Ameteratsu's brother, nephew and grandson all at the same time when you think about his family. On that note, Ragna's grandfather is also... Ragna. I also like the fact that he finaly contracted with Tomamo but he isnt a proper mage and caster wasnt summoned using Chaldea's system so how is he going to replenish her mana? Unless... The strength of Ragna's soul is powerful enough to bypass such needs. The guys soul is strong enough to fight Terumi in the boundary while peoples with soul powerful enough to have a drive (like Lotte) got their soul messed up from touching it. And... will you give him a drive? Soul Eater turned out to be a 'fake' drive granted to him when he put the Azure Grimmore, not his natural drive if he unlock it with his powerful soul, something that he can do since even among drive possesers his soul stands head and shoulders above them. That would be a good way to put him toe to toe with servants when the time arises but for now I agree, if you made him go full power at the beginning it might ruin the story. All in all I like where the story is heading, you're writing is so much better than mine and as far as I'm concern Tomamo is somewhat in character but I dont really know her aside from wiki. But... Ragna seems to be acting like his CT or CS counterpart. End game Ragna is actually much friendlier shown when he was willing to talk and travel with Bang in CF but in CT or CS he would try to run or hold back an urge to beat Bang to a pulp everytime he opens his mouth. That however is something easily fixabel so I'm not really concern about that. I wish you goodluck on your writing and I can't wait to see more. I'm kind of happy a story like this is made since I just started playing fate go.
Dill chapter 2 . 10/6
I feel you're making Ragna swear too much, (This is a pretty common problem I see on fanfics) he's foul mouthed for sure and has a short temper but I'm pretty sure the most he ever said was like either "shit" or "hell" but never the f word in the english dub. In the Japanese dub his swearing wasn't as frequent or heavy like "fuck" as you depicted him either. Ragna also tends to play the straight man in a comedic situation or when he's being messed around with, rather than swearing.
And I'm pretty sure he's matured a bit after central fiction so maybe try to lighten and lessen the swearing if you can.

Other than that, your story seems to be quite interesting so far! Your Tamamo doesn't seem that OC to me right now. The pacing does seem to be a little fast though, I recommend you to focus on Tamamo and Ragna's interactions more. Some trivia here, in the games Tamamo appears in, she's often shown getting along with Karna (you know what I'm getting at) due to them both being sun deities and having a harsh past. Ragna on the other hand is similar to her in the tragic past and being treated as an anti-hero/monster/villain departments. So the two of them as a combo is quite interesting.

Though in the end it is your fanfic so write at your own pace, anyways good luck!
Can you make there the male Hakuno with Saber Nero too?
Dread Grim Reaper chapter 2 . 10/6
"You can't escape from crossing fate, Ragna~"
ArcherShirou chapter 2 . 10/6
now the explanations that were missing were given.

also Ragna should not possess magical circuits, which means that there is only to recover energy from Tamamo is this (or something she preferred to avoid)

well you're a lucky bastard Ragna ... this is also likely to be his first time, he did not have much time to develop a romantic relationship in the past.

even though Ragna had many options (though most were his sister or her clones ...)

Is it possible for Ragna to regain his powers? although once recovered only the final boss (for now in history) and servants like Gilgamesh would be a real fight.
The A-Demonbane chapter 2 . 10/6
Well in regards to Ragna's powers, I do think you should keep them, after all it's not the first time a Caster with no physical defences has teamed up with someone who was more physically capable, besides Ragna's powers are not that deal breaking here and it would be a nice combination considering Tamamo's more varied arsenal at the expense of martial prowess
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 10/6
LOL, she lied about needing to Kiss him :D
lucsld chapter 2 . 10/6
I feel that I have to ask why Tamamo ?, I'm not criticizing, I'm just curious why, I can think of some servants who would have a good interaction with Ragna, Mordred being the easiest to think she'll be annoying Ragna and the other people will have to keep holding them so they are not in the throats of each other and just like Mordred (at least Nasuverse Mordred's version is) Ragna is also a homunculus (in the BlazBlue wiki in Ragna's page it says that the race it's Artificial human) so they have a common ground, plus a question will Ragna interact with the FGO Protagonist?
black sun 123 chapter 2 . 10/6
Nice chapter. Well ragna is tamano master well this is going to be entertained and know his luck his pian amd miser will be then for our entertainment.
See you next chapter!
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 2 . 10/6
You know what you should do. You should have Ragna as a Servant under either Avenger, Saver, or Beast.
Redmoon2 chapter 2 . 10/6
Is Casko-chan gonna be his only servant or will he contract other servants via Chaldea's system FATE?
Pepebomb chapter 2 . 10/6
Sorry about the gramatical monstrosity that is the review
Pepebomb chapter 2 . 10/6
Ohhh...reallyyyy and from What i understand he's gonna have the Blazblue black rigor cause o ragna is not op he stuborness gonna kill himand just a friendly reminder tamano is not that "evil" just likes To tease and is overprotective of her master)
shadowedge27 chapter 1 . 10/5
Intresting idea but a question. Did you take away Ragna's Azure Grimmore and turn him back to a kid? I mean seeing him worried like that makes me think this since Ragna has shown the ability to keep up with Azreal without the Azure Grimmore, his right arm and right eye paralysed and the rest of his body numb. And Azreal has shown the ability to get out of being in a space betweed dimension, punch his way into the embryo and shifted space itself with a casual stomp... all with none of his restriction released. So Ragna without Azure Grimmore after CF should be strong enough to do those feats as well... unless you turned him into a boy again.