Reviews for the bones you're made of
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 2/2
Cute story! I really like Pansy's supporting role in this one.
I know okay chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Cute.
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Okay, so I really like this. I can totally see little Draco with diary entries like that. I loved the contrast between little Draco and the diary and the horror that his life has turned into, and how badly he wants to escape that. I like that you didn't whitewash him. And I like your characterization of Harry and Pansy, too.

One thing - I thought the transition between suspicious Harry and Harry after he read the diary was a bit abrupt? Maybe another pause, or one or two sentences more might have smoothed it over a bit.

But overall, great job. Really, really liked it. I also like how you left the ending subtle - great way to conclude!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I thought this was a really lovely story. I think my favourite part was the inclusion of a childhood diary for Draco. I loved how innocent he was in his journal entries, and how he had really hoped to be friends with Harry.

At times, I did feel Draco and Pansy read as being a little out of character. They just felt a little too open, though this was mostly with Harry. I do understand what you were going for, but maybe a little more description would have helped — just to emphasise how neither of them wanted to be put in this situation, for example — and I’m not so sure Draco would have shown Harry the diary. And I did think there were areas which could have benefitted from a little more explanation, like you almost completely glossed over the beginnings of the conversation Draco and Pansy had with Harry, and maybe you could have shown Draco coming to the decision to talk to Harry.

Overall, though, I did thought you did a really good job with this. I loved how Draco’s main motivations seemed to be protecting his friends and family, as that’s what he was primarily doing in the books. And I really loved your characterisation of Harry (particularly that last line, though I’m not sure you intended it to be quite as sarcastic as I keep reading it as being).
Ninjasnowflake chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
omfg this was- amazing tbh- like wauw- idk how to describe why it was so good, just know that it was hehe
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
DX so short... reli good but so short :(
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Awww sweet. I wish it was longer. Draco was such a sweetie in his diary.