Reviews for Relatives
This story is amazing please continue to update please!
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 9 . 10/14
Poor Zeus. Ellie is adorable, good idea bringing her on the quest. Can’t wait for more!
Greer123 chapter 9 . 10/12
Great idea having Ellie going on the quest. I cannot wait till they meet the gods.
Greer123 chapter 8 . 10/12
I loved this chapter.
Amari45 chapter 8 . 10/11
You know what's really funny about what Dionysus said. Danny is actually much more important than just some mortal spawn of the big three. He is actually Danny's nephew as well and I can't see the way he will react when he finds out that Danny is actually, not only an immortal, but much more powerful then him, if only a little young, and also a denizen of a realm that all who live on Olympus fear entering. It's going to be sooo funny when he finds out who Danny really is.
FariyFlare chapter 8 . 10/11
I both stepped into a fit of laughter when Zeus yelled "THEY'RE NOT MINE!" lol XD
Greer123 chapter 7 . 10/11
How will Danny explain this situation.
FariyFlare chapter 7 . 10/11
Oh boy, things just got interesting and trouble is sure to bew soon. Can't wait for next chapter!
CyberActors15 chapter 7 . 10/11
Alright I am not gonna lie. These first few chapters are really good and you have me interested in where this is going. So far it matches closely to the original books and I am curious how the presence of Danny changes the story dynamic. Also I love how Danny is basically pretending to be a son of Zeus. Zeus must think he got drunk one night and accidentally got another child.
So far this story is well written save for a few grammatical errors here and there but i'd say it'seems a minor nitpick.
Can't wait for the update.
FariyFlare chapter 6 . 10/10
This is great and funny, can't wait for the next chapter!
Greer123 chapter 6 . 10/10
Keep up the good work.
Greer123 chapter 5 . 10/10
Is Danny going to be claimed by Clockwork?
orrisd3 chapter 4 . 10/9
need more , please this is one of the few GOOD crossovers to be published lately
Chara ThE gLiTcH Phantom chapter 4 . 10/8
I just love how every time Danny announces he's going to go unconscious
ChaoticMinds chapter 3 . 10/7
Wooooooo! Go Danny! Show the smelly creature who's boss!