Reviews for Brother in Arms
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 6 . 7/17
It probably says something about me that it took a second read through before I got the SCP reference.
ViolentHappyChick chapter 41 . 7/17
Sooooo...cell block tango. Cute, that's actually one of my favorites and like how your potrayed it!
Thunder-Death chapter 41 . 7/16
I laughed the last chapter because yeah it's like laughing at serious moment.. It happens sometimes. Anyways, this is good chapter
Sweet Smilie chapter 40 . 7/15
Ok aparentemente comente el capítulo 41 cuando debió ser el 40.…¿Que? ¿Como? Eso fue hace una semana, no? ¿No? ¿Que le paso a mi separador, lo hizo solo?
Estoy confundida.
Así que Isaac hizo de secretaría... Chico de los recados
Pobre pikachu homicida
Y...sigo confundida...
Creo que copiaré y pegare esto por si dice la página que lo hize
Y recuerda, si estas en medio de la nada no salgas maldito solo!
Espera eres niño o niña?
Ja ne
Honebar chapter 41 . 7/14
This chapter had me in giggles. I've seen birds after they take their baths hehe feathers everywhere. I just ran across the Creepypasta cell block tango about 2 days ago. I love your take on this. Gives applause, as an artist I love the painter, but Toby had me chuckle with the 2x firework. I hope you have fun camping! Heh take a nice walk in the woods but be sure not to get lost like a certain grim fellow.
Matt chapter 41 . 7/13
Poor Sirius, hope he realizes that Dumbledore's a piece of shit.
TaylorToons chapter 41 . 7/13
It's from Cell Block Tango Creepypasta Genderbend Animatic by ijustwannahavefun. Haha~ I love that video and I love how put as sort of the story
TaylorToons chapter 41 . 7/13
I know exactly how you got the idea for this chapter.
nobody51 chapter 41 . 7/13
I love the Cellblock Tango.
wow-im-satan chapter 41 . 7/13
WAS THIS CELL BLOCK TANGO IM
YinYangWriter chapter 41 . 7/13
"He had it coming, he had it coming, he only had himself to blame! If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it, I betcha you would have done the same!" Gonna go out on a limb here and say that you just saw the movie/play or at least the song. Speaking of movie/plays, I got to see Hunchback of Notre Dame at my local theatre. If tickets weren't so pricy and parking wasn't a pain (I absolutely hate city driving), I would go see it again: they had a great actor playing the part of Clopin - brought the energy, had the mannerisms, the man was Clopin. Getting off topic, sorry, had a moment. On to the review.

Macnair's official cause of death explanation by Ministry officials: someone get me a tissue. You'd have to be an idiot to believe that report. But we know the British wizards in power are a prime example of how dumb can one be and still breathe, so it'll fly. Then again all they care about it their precious tournament in this point of the story.

It was nice to see Isaac not getting kidnapped or in trouble for a chapter and bringing back Clockwork was even better. I'm gonna take a guess and say Jason's popping back up soon for something important. And Fizz is back! I don't know why Fizz gets me excited, but I'm like, "Cute mouse! Don't care if it's not real and tries to kill things!" Part of me really wants Jason coming back so I can make more comments about him. Still regret not posting the review on him when you first introduced him. Or really, any smartass comments on any of them. There are just some days I feel like being savage and it's been a while since I had one of those days.

Isaac gets to be gopher (get it? Go-for? Sorry, running joke in my house since I was in kindergarten - played one in a school play and it just stuck.) Might not have a hand in killing, but look at all the places he goes and the waffles he can get to try. Seriously, they don't expect him to run around for them and not get something to eat.

You must love making Masky miserable. Either that or it just comes out that way. This dude has put up with all the crap with the other Creeps and then he goes out for a kill and more or less gets cheated out of it because of the victim's panic. By the way, where's Hoodie been? It's like the guy took a vacation and left Masky to deal with all the craziness. I have this thought that Hoodie's going to show up from wherever he's been and Masky's going to say, "You can deal with this. I'm going to Florida. Peace, bitch."

Since the running theme of this chapter has been quoting lines, I have one to paraphrase, though it's not from Chicago. Ahem, here we go: Well, in Laughing Jack's carnival they say - the monochrome killer clown's small heart grew three sizes that day. And with that I now probably have L.J. on my tail. Jeff's just taken to scaring me at three o'clock in the morning when I'm trying to go to bed. He just stands there imitating Slenderman.
Japolo Rei Hellstinger chapter 41 . 7/13
I swear I see lines from Cell Block Tango in this chapter.
Lunarwolf11021 chapter 1 . 7/13
It didn't let me review the newest chapter which is a bit odd. Anyway.
Nice chapter and I'm honestly enjoying your interpretation of the faceless one. I can't wait to see what happens when LJ gives that jelly to someone. The whole thing with BRVR was interesting too. I greatly enjoyed the killing scenes too. Wonder what Issac wants with Jason...BRVRV?
Stay safe. The world isn't kind anymore.
...Do I want to know what you've been up to? The twins haven't taken any pictures.
MyraZinshu chapter 1 . 7/13
It wouldn't let me review on the most recent chapter so I'm putting it on this one.

Lol, I think you're doing fine with Ben. As for the thing about Biology, yes it does make sense since everyone is affected a different way.
Sirius really needs to let go of the image he has of Issac and execpt his for who he is. Granted this does mean more drama, so yay!
I get how you feel when it comes to violence in fiction. However, I was also raised in a family that encourages us to play fight(with some bumps and bruises here or there) at a young age and let us watch an animal be slaughtered and butchered around the same age, so I can't say much.
I can understand whay the Creeps can't do much to the Doctor since you revealed that he is a creep himself. That doesn't stop the others from tormenting him though.
I'm really happy that my guess was right. The montage of murder you did this chapter was really funny, I especially loved Toby's little segment. I actually missed the little snippets from jobs they are going on.
Hope you have fun on your camping trip. It's okay if you don't end up updating on time since you did say it was going to be over the weekend. I can only imagine the reations you would get walking around in an EJ cosplay eating what looks like organs. Good luck on making your Jason cosplay.
I really did enjoy this weeks chapter and hope the next one is just as good. Same with that Extras chapter you were talking about.
Zekedavis chapter 41 . 7/8
Something is telling me that Connie may be Ben's older/younger sister or something.