Reviews for El Star
love it please continue
Dierengek chapter 3 . 11/14
Very good story, I'm curious how the elfs will react to this discovery. I hope it will be continued soon
SagenWarrior chapter 3 . 11/7
Hope to see more
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 3 . 11/7
Please continue updating this story, it’s really good.
TheGirlWithThePurpleGlasses chapter 3 . 10/31
Great story so far. Love the ideas
good story hope you update
ShadowLady89 chapter 3 . 10/27
update soon and why didnt harry use his magic to free himself
CapriciousFan chapter 3 . 10/26
keep writing ! This is so cute w
Tsukikageshi chapter 3 . 10/25
i hope you continue soon. this has an interesting concept and I'm enjoying how well it's done from a storytelling aspect.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 10/24
Hehehehe...this is so amazing! :-)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 10/24
Oh! You are going to let them try to sell them to the elves! Yay! I have wondered many times before, why no one has ever written that!
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 3 . 10/22
NOOOOOO! Harry, you're not a freak! You're an elf! That made me so sad every time he used that name for himself. I really want to read more! I just adore Harry-Elfling stories, and I'm excited to find a new one! This is coming along really well. Do you plan to have him join the fellowship eventually, or is this completely pre-LOTR? I don't actually know which I'd like better, but whatever you do will be great, I'm sure! Keep up the good work! Meow!
gginsc chapter 3 . 10/19
I really don't think anyone would be stupid enough to go to elves with a child, an elf child, to trade. This story starts like many others. Harry dies, he is reborn an elfling, he is captured and mistreated, he is rescued. I hope the other chapters are more original.
Asuna25 chapter 3 . 10/15
I love this ;)
Me chapter 3 . 10/11
I love Harry!Elfling stories. Exited for your next update!