Reviews for Hero's Come Back
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 6 . 6/21
I love this so far. Please finish the story. :)
Puja261 chapter 6 . 6/19
I luke this story, please update more and soon
PugBugAlex chapter 1 . 6/14
AHHH! I absolutely loved this story. Usually I am not into crossovers however your story is so unique and captivating! Can't wait for the next update
RainbowMaze chapter 6 . 6/10
I reached the end of this chapter, and I was about to press the 'next' button when I realised that there is no more available chapters. Ahhh!

This story is very good and unique, though. It caught my eye immediately, and I was already hooked once I read the summary of the story.

I'm very interested to know what'll happen once Mikasa enters the scene and if that is the time when Naruto's cover will be blown.

The ships - or ship, as it seems Mikasa and Eren are the only couple in this so far (something that relived me because this type of story seems better without ships) - don't bother me as much as I thought it would. From what I've read of your profile and the other stories you've wrote, our taste in ships seems to be very different.

Personally, I feel like a certain ship can take away someone's enjoyment of a certain story. I've read fics with really good plots, but the ships push me away and force me to stop reading it. I'm really glad that it seems that romance will not be prevalent in this story (no matter how much I typically enjoy it).

I'll be looking forward to the day when the next chapter comes out! Good luck! I hope it'll turn out well and that you will get through any problems you find writing this story!
I'm loving this story, is so original and well structured!
I can't wait for what you come up next.
Keep going!
Alief Alyansyah chapter 6 . 6/4
I just love this story I read a lot of fanfiction
And this is the first won that colide two different language
anbu31uchiha chapter 6 . 6/2
flowerpower55 chapter 6 . 5/27
I fucking love this! This is the first crossover I’ve ever read because I always thought I’d hate them but I’m obsessed now! This is so awesome! I can’t wait for you to update some more!
armpitTenderloin chapter 6 . 5/27
Love it and want more!
fireblizard1996 chapter 6 . 5/26
I'm really getting into this.
Drake Gonzalo chapter 1 . 5/25
Hehe... I like how Naruto is Arrogant about being a Chunin yet is still Dumb anyway.
keitorin-ch4n chapter 6 . 5/16
This is such a good fanfic! I love how you included Kurama and all of the characters are spot on. I cant wait for the expidition. I hope you are going to include the eldians and the new war? (Sorry if you havent read the manga) Or if Naruto is going to encounter the characters off of the island. Or are you going to plan sonething else? OH THE POSSIBILITIES! Or maybe Naruto is going back, then coming back with lots of ramen. I cant wait for what you come up with. Oh and what about Mikasa? They are probably meet on the expidition? Anyways, I shall be waiting eagerly for another chapter.
X-ownz chapter 6 . 5/8
can naruto's illusion become 'solid'? you know with the sexy no jutsu the female parts are real.
Land of Insanity chapter 6 . 5/8
AHH HUH! I loved it! Keep it up!
austinpowers97 chapter 6 . 5/8
pretty good chapter cant wait for naruto to get caught and I have to wonder what's going to happen with the stone because if its charged soon and naruto leaves not much has happened in the story so it cant end like that.