Reviews for The Red Wolf and the Prisoner of Azkaban
MrFreshPJ chapter 4 . 7/13
I binge read all of you books for this, and I love them. I'm a writer too, though on Wattpad as I don't Have an account for FF. If you'd like, you can look me up. I go by the same name as I put here. I do have a question. Would you let me be a beta/co-writer? If you wish to talk with/question me, please pm my Wattpad. I don't wish to give out personal contact info were many can see it. Hope to here from you, and keep up the awesome writing.
UnforgivingWolf chapter 4 . 3/26
I love the chapter, good work! I patiently await the next chapter
NicoleR85 chapter 4 . 3/26
Another great chapter. I can't wait till we get to the school and the dementors. Please update soon.
No mames tenesbque seguirla quiero ver como reaccionara a Remus y a Sirius
NicoleR85 chapter 3 . 3/1
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
mewmaster89 chapter 3 . 2/28
update more please and I can not wait to see lupin's face when he meets Heather and her pack at school and on the train.
Fem-Jesse-Mccree chapter 2 . 2/27
update soon please
Yoda'sAdoy chapter 2 . 1/26
I like it... Keep writing... I can see Sirius joining the wolf pack, somehow... And draco getting amazed by muggle technology... Good job writing this great story
Kelly Wavra chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Love the new chapter. Awesome detail, I can actually picture them all in the water.
SilentSongAtDawn chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
Awwwww! I love it! The image of the girls talking about the boys made me smile. And Heather catching Malfoy. That was funny. Well done! I hope I get to read more before I leave!
dannellejackson54 chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
up date soon pretty please!D
Midnight chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Amazing keep up the good work.
NicoleR85 chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
boboandsky chapter 1 . 11/12/2017