Reviews for Lucky Charms, More Thimbles
banded chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That was soo cute!
kori hime chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aw, so cute and sweet. And I'm Sokairi fan! But I love Riku more. Write more!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Riku and Kairi the balls of fluff! how profound. Love the images those words cojure! -,- Yay! Teehee, Riku pretending to be asleep and rolling onto her... Bwa ha ha... -.- I loved this story! Riku/Kairi!
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just have to review it. I really love this fanfic. You portrayed both characters so beaufifully to me and the ending was sweet.

My, Riku sure was being a bit clever.

This is going on my favorites list. Thanks for writing a Riku/Kairi and a great one at that!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
So sweet and cute. I luff it to pieces.
MissAnneThropee chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
_ Wow, that was great. You deserve a cookie for it **Gives you a cookie** The world needs more Riku/kairi and less, a LOT less yaoi fics. So good for you Emiko, keep up the brilliant writing.
Rayne
P.S Thanks for the flowers, he,he.
Ixis chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
YAY! A SEQUAL XD! I really like your Sleeping Beauty-ish scenes and I expecially like how u protrayed Riku and Kairi People do make Kairi Riku-hating and i also dont think she's like that at all.
TennyoAngel711 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*accepts flowers and hands Emiko-san a huge bouquet* I love it, absolutely love it. Riku is such a deep character in the game. He is neither light or dark, he can be placed in many situations. He's always been my favorite character and I enjoyed reading this.

*sigh* Riku and Kairi get so little credit and it's sometimes rather depressing because it feels like some people forget what he went through for her. That's enough for me to jump on him and go get hitched.

Thank you for brightening my darkness with this fic and I hope you continue to write many more Kaiku fics. (Isn't that a nify name? They should have a kid and name them that)

Once again, great one shot and thanks for the flowers.
JustAnotherBrokenHeartedGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aw...this was perfect. You've got a real feel for words. Keep writing!
lalala chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Aww. :3 *squish*
Hibiscus Chick chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Wow! That was great! I was compleately absorbed in the story, I didn't want it to end! Your a very talented author and I hope you continue to write. _
Nobody123232 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
*Starts crying!* I love you, man! You're such a great writer! I loved this sequel so much! You rock!

~*~Aniiston
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
LOVE IT!

please.?
angelwings7969 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I loved it simply adored it. So write more, more , and more. You're a really good writer and are really good riku/kairi writer so keep up the good work or else_-
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2003