Reviews for Realm of the Horned Rat
Mr.E chapter 3 . 9/2
Interesting, I hope you get back to this story. Space Skaven and lizard men in the mass effect universe would be interesting.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
Ooh, Lizardmen in space? Me like. Not bad so far.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
Short but fun so far.
Notsae chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
This, this is interesting! I greatly desire to see where this goes.
AyeJimmy123 chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Noice
Also, ask beastrider about plasma
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
More-more. Quick-quick!

Also... for some reason I wouldn't be surprised of Malekith the cockroa... I mean the Witch-King have converted some Black Arks into space ship when things started go down the drain.

This time around the Reapers are in for a surprise. Because this is a Chaos on-which no Order can be imposed.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Good news for lowly clan-rats I suppose. Considering sex is property of the rich and the mighty the Asari would be the next big thing after Skaven realized Warpstone could also be snorted.
rc48177 chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
Next week has come and gone... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and?
rc48177 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
We need more skaven stories, keep up the good-good work.
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
Well, at least the Skaven won't be unopposed. Wonder how they'll react to the Lizardmen's survival?! Also, just to be clear, are the Skaven female allowed any intelligence now? Please update soon to answer!
Wom1 chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
Simply amazing
Nomad chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
Yeah finally a fanfic about the Lizardmen (seraphim) in the mass effect universe. Don’t stop!
Nomad chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Awesome been waiting for a war hammer crossover with mass effect with the Lizardmen or seraphim as they are called in age of sigmar
TheThirdScribe chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
Yes-yes, we shall enslave the Four-eye-things and kill-murder anyone who dares-try to oppose-fight great-mighty Skaven.
Seriously though, this is something that should have been done way earlier and I am happy that it now has been done.
I would mostly like to see the strugle of the Citadel races, to try to cope with the pure evil awsomeness that are the Skaven.
As a last tip, try to write longer chapters (mostly so I can have more of a good thing).
May the Great Hornend Rat watch over you
RedRobin457 chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Nice to see the Lizardmen in space. I'm playing a campaign as Mazdumundi and it was nice seeing he made it out.