Reviews for Lavender Scented Love
I'm a bit pissed off because naru left mai broken but they better make up and naru better not make the same mistake twice or else he'll meet the scariest familigia alive who dare to hurt the precious vongola decimo's sister so NARUXMAI ALL THE WAY
Your fic is just adorable~ I swear~
Recently I re-read Khr since the begining so it's a pleasure to read this crossover. I hope that Naru and Mai will reconcile together 'coz this couple is the best. I naturally want that Mai will end up with Naru.
Do your best~
Waouh~ I didn't except that it will the way how Tsuna introduce himself to Mai. Hahaha~
But I'm angry at Naru! How dare can he abandon Mai?!
yoruichi14 chapter 7 . 3/27
Mai/ John
tsun chapter 7 . 3/19
nice story.

voting for something which hasn't been voted yet. tsunaxYuni.

I don't like when naru is being an arse, so I'm NOT voting for naruxmai.
KagomexKurama32 chapter 7 . 3/18
I was actually hoping for FranxMai. I kinda had enough about NaruxMai, which I don't usually read. So at least think about the pairing, hoping for FranxMai.
Byakuran yuniiii~ Pleaseee!
mai naru please
mtaisho97 chapter 7 . 3/4
I don't like Naru his being a jerk to Mai. I rather Mai be with someone else .
fujoshi4ever chapter 7 . 3/4
MaiNaru or NaruMai. What's the difference? Someone ready to explain please?
And it's possible for yaoi couple? If it is then i want a Dinohibari
tortue ninja chapter 7 . 2/26
Hello you~
Your fic is fucking crazy! I'd never read such a beautiful fic. Thanks... Naru worths Fran's words... Though i want Mai and Naru!
jgood27 chapter 7 . 2/18
Love this story and cant wait to read more
page00 chapter 1 . 2/10
I'm fond of this chapter. Of course i'm for the naru&mai! And i'm for the byakuran&yuni too. Maybe it's ok for a yaoi pairing? Or not? If it is then I would like a Dino & Hibari 3
But write what you would love to 'kay?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 7 . 2/8
I was found your story today and I love it!
Thanks for your work and chapters.
Bye
nahai chapter 7 . 2/3
Naru and Mai! I love them! Sie sind the best couple ever!