Reviews for Cobra Empire
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 7/29
revive and update please this is REALLY, REALLY interesting
Dalek Prime is continuing his stories why you are not continuing yours.
Kuma Abofari chapter 2 . 1/16
Are you stopping this story because i hope you are not because this is very interesting.
keep going
Kuma Abofari chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Are you going on hiatus or what because it is about to be 4 months.
Kuma Abofari chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
It has been two months already when is Chapter 3.
HEROS Central chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
1.) It always breaks my heart to see a good person go bad. 2.) Don’t worry Ron. I am sending help to the Possibles and your family. And they are out of this world and they ride lions and the other are Knights. 3.) Try writing down your ideas so you can remember them while you put your focus on your other stories that you need to finish first. It always helps me to do that.
Omegashark18 chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
Code Lyoko, you really are covering every base.

And compared to your previous stories, this has got to be the most well written one yet. All the more reason that I hope you continue it. :)
Shadowmaster91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Since you are making a new idea. And with your tendency of making this kind of stories (big, heroic crossovers), would you mind on hearing an idea that I have?
HEROS Central chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Really. I have the same problem too. But, I found a way to counter it and use to my advantage.
Omegashark18 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Well, I understand your reasoning in the first note, I’m the same way, just please don’t permanently forget about your other stories.

Anywho, I’ve enjoyed all your stories, so I’ll enjoy this one. :)
Spartan of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
A great start indeed. What I've always liked about your stories is that you would usually base them off of popular Marvel and DC events.