Reviews for Coming Through the Keyholes
Eunoia chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Ha! I'm literally laughing out loud. I loved how detailed this was. Like the Edna Mae Wilkins Memorial Park.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Great story! I've always wondered about the school play monkeys. LoL! You captured the character's dialogue and personalities perfectly! Yay!
Chicken5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Excellent story. You really got the dialogue right for each character - a lot of people don't. Two really great things were 1.) making this the logical time Andrew and Jonathan would meet, and 2.) Andrew's fun slashy thoughts about Xander. But it was all great.
One small thing, this line: "She remembered this one time in fifth grade when Willow was unbelievably nervous before the school holiday pageant." I think "Willow" should just be "she", but that's just me. Silly me.
It's also very interesting that you made Andrew's book responsible for Tucker getting into demon summoning and training, so that the hellhounds were partly really Andrew's responsibility.
Finally, I kept hearing Jonathan in my head saying "And they were like, 'Run, Juliet!'" So I am glad you had someone actually say that to Harmony.
RapDragon55 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
lol funny yet evil very good me like!dont we all love Andrew!
DebXena chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
A great read! Totally an episode that should have been - well done.
Selena chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Wonderful missing episode. Season 3, the Andrew perspective.*g* Your characterisation is spot-on, and I loved it down to the details like Harmony and Larry as Juliet and Romeo.
cousinjean chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This was fabulous. The Scoobage is excellent, as usual, but the best thing? How you managed to do a S3 ensemble fic that partially deals with Buffy coping with Angel's return without actually including Angel in any scenes. One of the many reasons why you rock my world.
L.E. Lamkin chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Hey, this was really good! I love it when people write fanfics about things mentioned in the show, and flesh them out. This felt very much like what could have been an actual Buffy episode. The dialogue was great. I think you did a really good job of capturing the characters' personalities from back then. I really liked Andrew's part when he was spying on Buffy and the Scoobies in the library. Great stuff. Excellent job!
theexpert31 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
really really good. nice to see how this went down.
alliterator chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Hee. "Run, Juliet!" Hee hee.

Perfect between episode story. And I think you got Andrew's voice just right.