Reviews for Dragon Heart:A Trilogy
Great chapter! Can’t wait to read the next one, thanks for this!
Anno1701 chapter 3 . 3/2
This is the best story I've read about them! Ever! Your way of writing is amazing and I just love your story! And now I really want to know how this will end!
Starner95 chapter 3 . 2/16
nooooo jorah! amazing fic. cant wait for the next chapter
Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/2
Great second chapter. A few Grammer mistakes, you now the mistakes everyone makes from time to time. I really like Daenarys/Jorah just ignore these low beging who insult you because of their petty opinions.
The Winged Lioness chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Really amazing fanfic. Jorah x Daenerys ship is small enough that, after having combed through both AO3 and , at this point I find my myself lowering my standards quite a bit, but this one is definitely going top the top of my list, and not because of lowered standards. High quality writing, good character development and intense emotional scenes. One thing I would perhaps mind is Tyrion calling Jorah pathetic, I don't think that's how he perceives him - he knows Jorah's in love with Dany but deliberately chooses not to pursue her, not just because she wouldn't accept but because he thinks he's not right for her. And in season 5 when giving his verdict on Jorah, Tyrion clearly admired his devotion to Dany. But I still wouldn't say I mind your take on it because it brought back the spicy side of Tyrion's character that felt somewhat lacking in last season.

I hope you're not getting discouraged by trolling haters and are going to continue. Can't wait for chapter 3!
sunshine and lollipops chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Fabulous chapter! Love the angst. Love the tortured souls vibe. Love your author's note. Loving this story :) :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I think the problem of most is that it is not clear that this is supposed to be a Daenerys/Jorah fic.
Most fans are Daenerys/Jon (don't hating, just saying, you can like whatever you want).
Even the main characters were in this order mentioned: Daenerys, Jon, Jorah,(the author changed it later as I see now) so it might seem more like a Jonerys fic as a Daenerys/Jorah story.
Additionally these are 10k words, so it takes time to read it and then to find out it is not even a story you might be interested in (chapter 1 doesn't make it clear, especially with the cliffhanger of Jon's arrival) because you hear from someone who reads on ao3 that this is not a fic you're hoping for, is just disappointing.

Of course, there's no apology for those who insulted the author with disrespectful names.
un-asshole guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
you have written such a lovely start to a Jorah/Danaerys fic. I cannot wait to read more from you because I feel like the characters are being built up for something great.

Don't pay attention to the hate comments as they are the real asshats. They just can't stand the idea of jorah/dany and trolls your fic like a five year old. They should be ashamaed of themselves and their mothers for their terrible upbringing.

some of the jonerys shippers can get too intense sometimes and i hope their rudeness wont get to you. please update and ignore the assholes!
sunshine and lollipops chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Oh. My. God. The Jonerys shippers are out of control. When I started my latest Jorah/Dany fic, I got the same, absolutely idiotic comments. Not sure why they feel the need to come into our reviews and ask like crazy people...c'est la vie :)

Anyway, your story is great. Boat sex was over-hyped and underwhelming. Jorah/Dany is end game. And that's all I have to say on the matter Xo
Jackie chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
More please.
51kas81 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This is a good story, please ignore the comments form the jonerys shipper, they are disrespectful and should be ashamed of themselfes. Tank you fort writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
In the voice of Sandor Clegane "you dumb cunt"
You fucking asshole
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Cant stand writers who deliberatly try to mislead readers with there summarys and tags just to get people to read about there shitty pairings. If its Dany and jorah fine but then tag it as such. That way ppl dont waste there time reading something they dont like and your comments arent filled with complaints
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Daenerys had never felt anything for jorah, not even in the books when he kissed her when she was about 14. And she definately never thought of him as a prince. He is a paedo