Reviews for Dare, Devil
wordless.whispers chapter 1 . 10/11
Love this. You captured her emotions so perfectly. And I liked the simple sentence about Meredith being there for her, and Amelia knowing she wouldn't leave. Can't wait to read about Addie. Definitely would love it read more.
Katy612 chapter 1 . 10/11
Is this a one shot or are you planning to write another chapter?
evilythedwarf chapter 1 . 10/8
I love this beyond the telling of it
RachelGoldberg chapter 1 . 10/7
Your characterization of Amelia is spot on. And I've been so hoping someone would pick apart her thoughts and feelings from the last episode. So glad you worked Addison in there! I'd love to see more of this!
Would
Love to read Addie in this!
sofiarose613 chapter 1 . 10/7
i can't wait for more!
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 10/7
I love she called Addison hopefully we will see Charolett too. I love it and I hope you continue this fic please and thank you.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.
mandyg67 chapter 1 . 10/6
Addie is definitely needed here. I can't wait to see what you do with her! Maybe she'll bring Henry with her.
a-panther-and-her-prince chapter 1 . 10/6
Please go on! I would LOVE to see Addie flying to Seattle to be there for amelia
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 10/6
I feel like crying.
Shepherd Queen chapter 1 . 10/6
You need to go on, this is an absolute must! I love Amelia Shepherd to bits, hence my username. ;) Oh, I am already in love with this story and I don't even know where to begin! Jeez, first, I like that you implied Amelia self-harmed because I can see her doing that in her youth. I don't know about you, but I think when Derek attempted to resuscitate her was when she attempted to kill herself. I love Amelia and Addison's relationship, I have it in my head that Addison was the sister Amelia never got to have because Nancy, Kate, and Liz were between nine and thirteen when she was born and Amelia never formed a close bond with any of them.

I would say update ASAP but I know I have to wait. Damn that phrase, what was it again? Oh, "patience is a virtue." *glares*
Cole chapter 1 . 10/6
Amazing & emotional. Just perfect.