Reviews for Girl Meets Season 5
WhereverWhenever chapter 29 . 11/6
I love that the gang is going to the same college and thank you for including my Josh. I love that he gets to join them in a year :)

Great way to end seaon 5. April seems so far away :(
Mystery Girl chapter 29 . 11/6
My heart wants more! Can't we just pretend it's April already I'm so happy you went with having them all together in college. It just feels so right in my mind and I just want more! But I'll wait. This was a great season.
Sara 99 chapter 29 . 11/5
I was so surprised and very happy to find out they're all going to the same college. Even my Josh is going to join them there in a year for his masters. Great ending. Can't wait for season 6.
I'm already missing the updates. Is it April yet?
naelacy chapter 29 . 11/4
So much for it not being an emotional chapter! The fact they are all going to go to college together made me tear up. I mean, I figured that you wouldn’t split up Maya and Riley, but the fact that ALL of them are going to school together is so exciting! And I LOVE how you brought Feeny in for the speech. I CANNOT wait until season 6!
p.s. I apologize for not being a loyal fan and reviewing on all the other chapters! Life has been hectic. But I will go back and do so this weekend when I reread the whole story!
Great ending!
671sports chapter 29 . 11/4
I've been following since you started Season 4. Don't stop pumping this series out! It's one of the few good ones that I can enjoy that help keep GMW alive. Excellent and superb job!
So happy, they all are going to the same college and even Josh is going to go there for his master's. So sad, we have to wait until April for season 6. It's far away and I hope you come back to write it.
Amy chapter 29 . 11/3
I never expected they would all get to go to the same college! Thank you for that :)

Such a good season 5.
Whenitsover chapter 29 . 11/3
Awww, that was the best surprise. I was feeling sad that Rucas was going to Texas for the whole summer and then away to school together without spending any time with the gang. Finding out they're all going to the same university gave me so many good friendship feels. Loved it. Now I can't wait for season 6. Thanks for a great season 5 :)
Cheerra12 chapter 29 . 11/3
Is this it till next season?
The Talent chapter 29 . 11/3
I know I didn’t review on any other chapter but I just wanted to let you know season 5 was just as amazing if not even better than season 4 and I can’t wait to see what you have planned for their college years. Keep up the awesome work you have here even though the series was canceled your story still keeps it alive for so many people myself included.
Perfect ending to highschool. Curious how season 6 is going to work with everyone being spread out.
agentfandoms74 chapter 28 . 11/2
AWWW I LOVE IT! IS THIS THE END?
Sara 99 chapter 28 . 11/2
Cory giving a last lesson was a great way to wrap up the end of high school.